Chapter 20

Sky's pov

"What's taking them so long?" El asked.

"Maybe one of us should check it out." Harry said.

All eyes went towards me.

"Alright alright." I said.

I unlocked the door and peeped only to find out that they are gone. Not in my bathroom, not under my bed and not in my wardrobe. Where the hell are they?

"GUYS THEY ARE GONE." I shouted.

"what do you mean they're gone?" the rest of them came running over.

"They're not in here." I said.

" How can they sneak out of an apartment?" Niall asked.

"Shit....I forgot my bathroom is connected to mum's bedroom. " I said.

"Nice going Sky." Zayn said.

"Hey knock it off." Harry said.

"Well this could be a good thing." Louis said.

Everyone looked at him .

"I mean think about it. The fact that they sneak out together...they probably out somewhere together. Being together. The more they spend time, the more they feel connected. " Louis said.

"So what should we do now?' Niall asked.

"Let's just hang around here till they get back." Perrie said.

"Alright movie time!' I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear everyone had a partner with them except Niall. Poor little Niall. I felt bad so I told him to sit on my left while Harry is on my right. Harry didn't mind. In fact he find it really nice of me to do so.

We were watching crazy, stupid love. I love that movie. We were now watching the part when Cal found out that Jacob is dating is daughter Hannah. Then the door opened.

"Hello guys." mum said.

"So...is there something you want to tell us?" Harry asked.

"Well....." mum said.

"Come on lads...and girls...let's all settle down first." Liam said.

I paused our movie and let Liam and mum settle down . They seemed happy. I know they're happy. Omg please Liam tell me already!

"I guess you guys can say that.....we're back together." Liam said.

I couldn't stop smiling. Mum couldn't stop smiling either. It feels so nice to see that smile mum always gets when she's around Liam. I'm so happy I could cry.

"One more thing." Liam said.

"We don't want to make this publicly official yet." mum said.

"We totally understand babe." El said with Perrie smiling.

"Great. Now all we need is to find Niall a girl and we're all be one big happy family!" Zayn said.

"Hey no rush mate." Niall said.

"Niall's old fashioned. Waiting for the perfect girl to come." Harry said.

"Hey old fashion isn't that bad." Niall said.

"I agree." I said.

"SEE??? Even your girl agrees with me!" Niall said.

"We're not together mate." Harry said.

"WHAT?!" everyone said in shock.

"We haven't made it official." I said.

"Like mother like daughter." Liam said.

"Anyways what should we do now? Go out for dinner? Stay for dinner? Not have dinner? WE COULD ORDER TAKE OUT! I CALL DIBS ON NANDOS!" Niall said.

"Maybe you should just marry Nandos Niall." I said.

"That doesn't sound so bad!" Niall grinned.

"Nandos it is." mum said holding out her phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We continued watching Crazy Stupid Love till it ended while eating Nandos. Then we proceeded on with playing two truths one lie because we realized we don't really know much about each other.

"Okay so I had 4 ex's, I rescued a puppy before and I always dream to marry Nick Jones." I said giggling. They'll never guess it.

"The Nick Jones one!" Louis said.

"Yeah I'm going with Louis' answer" Zayn said.

"Me too." Harry said.

The rest answered the 4 ex's. That was the correct answer.

"WHAT???" the boys who answered wrongly said.

"I thought you like Joe." Harry said.

"No my friend Caitlin liked Joe." I said.

We then continued this game till 2 in the morning. Looks like everyone is crashing for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's pov

Most of them decided to sleep in the living room. I followed Danielle to hers. I want to talk to her more. I want to spend more time with her and Loki of course. We're going away soon and I know she has a concert to perform for.

"You do know we're leaving soon right?" I said.

"Yeah I know." Dani said.

"We should do things so we wouldn't feel the same way we did last time." I said.

"We should. But I guess since Sky's with me this time I can managed. After all she's going to miss Harry as much as I'm going to miss you." Dani said smiling.

"Using your daughter as bait." I said.

"Our daughter. Don't forget she's legally yours too Liam." Dani said.

"I didn't forget! It's just...I haven't been there for her as much as I should."

"Then make an effort to. She's missing her real parents a lot. She really needs you in her life." Dani said.

"How'd you know she misses her parents." I asked.

"She mumbles their name at night when she's asleep. She probably thinks I don't know about it." Dani said.

"We should do something special for her." I said.

"We should. Now can we please go to sleep it's 2 in the morning!" Dani said.

"Alright love. Goodnight ." I said kissing her on the forehead.

"Goodnight babe." Dani replied.

********************************************************************************

So we're half way through FIXING PAYZER week! I'm very happy every time I update another chapter! HAHAAH

So instead of a question for today I want to ask you guys which one of you want to be with Niall???? Comment and I'll randomly choose your name to appear in my story! QUICK YOU HAVE ABOUT 24HRS TO COMMENT GO GO GO!!!

xoxo