chapter 14

As we went to this really nice looking house, I saw a really tall, tan and buff dude with a really cool updo standing at the front door. His face lightened up the moment he saw mum and gave a friendly greeting to the both of us.

"Hello beautiful!" He said.

"Hello good looking." Mum replied.

We entered his house while he introduced himself. José Carlos, Spanish-British who had been dancing since the age of 4. (At the time I didn't know how to pronounced his name when he spelled it, but it's pronounced as ho-se.) He moved from London to Chicago for some weird reason he didn't mentioned and then moved back here after his father passed away. Which hit me a little knowing that I feel his pain. He's a nice guy.

His house was decent. Some parts were actually really pretty and others on average. We sat at the living room and instead of dancing we talked. Well mostly mum and him did. I was just observing them. They seemed really close and flirty. Almost too close and flirty.

"How about we start seeing what Skylar can do?" José said.

"Owh hey about that..." Mum said. "I forgot to mention that Skylar got into an accident few months ago and she had an injury on her legs so she can't dance while she recovers."

José gave her the 'I totally understand' look.

"So I was thinking that maybe you could show her some moves and she could record it and practices on them when she gets better." Mum said.

"Brilliant idea." José said.

So that's what he did. We set up a camera with the stand and film him dancing. José is a sick dance. Man that guy could move.

After that, mum decided to make lunch for us while José rap up his routine. That meant having an alone time with this mysterious guy mum is suddenly so close with.

"So how you like the routine?" José asked.

"It's okay. " I said while not giving the guy eye contact.

"Okay?" He asked. "Are you okay?"

I looked at him with a blank face. "Owh yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking."

"Dinner's ready!" Mum said.

"Alright then let's go and taste your mum's delicious food." José said.

"Smells great love." He said while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Wait what??

***************************

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for updating so late! I've been through some tough times with some really bad demons inside and I apparently had a surprise exam I didn't know about :( anyways do you like that cliff hanger there? Hahaha I can't promise I'll update early this month because I still have a practical exam coming up and I'm going to Perth soon! Hopefully the WiFi at my cousin's house is good so I can update when I'm not out hehe.

Question time!
Have you guys seen steal my girl MV? What's your favourite part? :)