Fixing Payzer

Name's Skylar Thomas. I'm gonna turn 16 in a couple of weeks! I'm the only child in the family but I have a fake sister. Her name is Danielle Peazer. And yes she did date Liam Payne from One Direction. Dani is my babysitter and my fake big sister. She's been here for me every since I was 8 so we are super close with each other. I've met Liam twice but that was before they broke up. Liam is now dating a girl who was his childhood friend. Honestly, I prefer Liam and Dani together because they both seem a lot happier together. But hey that's just my opinion.

I remember the first time Danielle introduced me to Liam. I felt as if he was my dad I've never met before. I swear I nearly ask Dani to adopt me because of that. They'd made the perfect parents for me. My real parents don't abuse me on purpose. My mum doesn't. My dad only hit me when he's drunk. Which happens most of the time.

When Dani and Liam broke up, I my heart was torn. Now I'm determined to fix their relationship again. That is if I can break the one Liam's in. Sophia is a nice person but she doesn't make Liam as happy as how Dani can. There's always that perfect match in ever relationship and PAYZER is beyond perfect. I just need to make Liam James Payne to see that. It's time I fix Payzer.

(A/n) Hey guys! :) this is like my fifth fanfic? HAHAH I just keep getting ideas and this I really just have to write it down! I hope you like it! I'm personally a Payzer shipper and I still believe they will get back! Haha it's also the reason why I wrote this fanfic. Because I seriously just think Payzer is beyond perfect <3