ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8... 𝐊𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐮 ꨄ︎

It was a normal school day, and we were on the roof. We were eating, reading magazines, and talking.

      "So, Oliva go suspended for 5 days? And they remove her to become secretary?" Yashiro said.

     "Yeah, such a pity she wasn't expel for throwing that liquid at me. Apparently it was suppose to be a protein shake?" I said, while Kou was playing with my (h/c) hair.

     "Doesn't that mean since you and Oliva were originally going to be against each other, the position is technically yours?" Kou said, handing me my phone too look at my wattpad notification.

    "Basically... I'm pretty sure after that incident no one wants to go against me."

       Hanako glanced at me, before floating in front of my face "So (y/n)... why did you even go for secretary in the first place?"

     "Well thats because of-"

       I was interrupted by Teru who called out our names.

      "Minamoto Senpai?!" Yashiro said.

       "Nii-San!" Kou said

        "Oh hey." as you know I was eating my snacks.

        "Hello, I was looking for you two we have important matters to discuss." he patted me and Kou's head, "Anyways, your Yashiro Nene correct? I don't believe we've met. I'm Teru Minamoto, thank you for being so kind to my brother."

        "Yes, Sir!♡"

         "You." Teru was glaring at Hanako, "Anyways come on you two. We have important matters to discuss."

         "Can I stay with them longer?" I asked.

        "No." He stated this quickly. I let out a long sigh.

      We walked down the stairs. Me and Kou gave each other looks just wondering why he wanted to talk to us. We suddenely stopped.

     "I thought we talked about this Kou. If you were to see a supernatural, you need to expel it immediately."

       "B-but" Kou had a worried face.

       "And (y/n) why didn't you tell me you knew Hanako?"

        "Thats because I don't need to tell you every single detail of my life. Your not my mom if that wasn't obvious enough."

      "You shouldn't talk back to me. I am the president after all."

      "I wasn't talking back to you, I was answering your question. Now if you excuse me I'll be leaving, I have a manga release I need to read." I walked up the stairs remembering my phone I left, but Teru grabbed my wrist.

      "Your not going anywhere. If your going to become secretary, you shouldn't act like that."

     "Let go of me. I'm not a dog that would follow your commands" Oh boy, don't make me slap you.

      "No, I'm not letting you go. You need to change how you-"

     I was growing irritated every second. He can't control my life and who I am. I couldn't listen to his annoying voice, so I slapped him. I felt like I acted badly, but please let me live my life. 

     "I told you to let go of me. That was mean of you, Mr. President." I ignored what he had said next and walked up the stairs to see Hanako and Yashiro.

     "(Y/n)! You left your phone here! Its a good thing you didn't leave yet!" Yashiro said, showing a missed phone call on my phone.

     "Ah, thank you Yashiro!" I looked at the call to see it was from my mother, "I'll be leaving now... soo text you later Yashiro?"

       "Yeah! I'll text you later!"

     I walked down the stairs of the old school building and saw Teru glaring at me. I grabbed my spray bottle I use for physical education and sprayed it at him, before I left the school grounds and called my mother.

   "Hey hun, how are you doing?" My mom asked.

   "I'm doing good, the academy is fun. What about you mom, are you doing good? You need something from me?" I said switching the call to FaceTime.

     "Ah thanks, I wanted to see you face. But yeah I'm doing good! Business here is amazing! Me and your father are coming back. Expect us to come in a month and 10 days. Possibly further than that."

    "Really?! I'm so excited to see you mom! How's father doing...?"

    Mom stayed slient, "Well he's doing alright. He's not here right now so you can't see him."

   "Yeah, I was hoping to see him! Make sure to send a picture of my dad okay? I at least want to see one picture of him. I've never seen him in a picture."

    Mom laughed, "(y/n) you know that your father doesn't like pictures! I'll see if I can at least sneak a quick picture of him!"

    I continued my walk home talking to my mom. We talked to each other for another 7 minutes after that before she ended to call for something urgent.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫! 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡! 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 ♡︎

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲!

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬? 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞?