ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30... 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! ꨄ︎

Hanako and Kou flew out of a mirror and looked around, clearly stressed. I, who was next to Yashiro tried to move her away from the railings and on my way to tried to make her in a more comfortable position got pushed away. Now by who? Hanako.

     Hanako picked Yashiro up and laid her aganist a wall. He just looked at me with some type of hatred, and Kou approached me.

     "(Y/n)... are you okay? Your sweating..."

      I tried talking, but due to the period-like cramps, I let out a gasp. Wrapping my arms around my lower abdomen, I was trying to tell Kou that it feels like I'm dying. Yes, I know I might be over dramatic here, but let me tell you period cramps feel like shit. Thankfully, like the nicest person out there, Kou seemed to want to help me.

     He literally dropped on his knees, worried about my current state, and was worry whether he should carry me or not.

    "Tell me if this hurts, okay?"

     He very gently, picked me up, but I felt a shock over my body. Like have you ever accidentally gave yourself a electric shock when plugging in your charger? Its that feeling, but the numbing is all over my body. I very weakly rolled over, laying like a snow angel on the ground. Of course, away from the blood.

      I took a short deep breaths when I felt a familiar hand over my wrist. It was Tsukasa himself. He ran his finger over my vein, when suddenly the period-like cramps disappeared! I stood up and gave Tsukasa a 'wtf was that for look" before he poofed away. I walked over to Mistuba, who was on his knees.

     "Hey, want to get-" I was cut off by Kou.

      "Mistuba... is that you? I thought you were dead, I thought I lose you. What happened to your hand? Why didn't you tell me about this, (y/n)!"

      Mistuba had the face that screamed who are you to call me by that name? He went behind me, and cowering in fear.

      Hanako suddenly cocked his head to our direction. His eyes widened, alerting Kou to be careful. Kou suddenly jumped away from me and Mistuba. Now you may be asking, why he jumped. Thats because literally out of nowhere Mistuba had bones growing out of his back. These large bones became out of control and hit the area where Kou was standing before.

       "Help me... I'm scared... help me...I'm scared." Mistuba would mumbled, and pull his hair.

        "This might be a horrible idea, but here you need a hug. Take those breaths." Mistuba started to calm down when Tsukasa appeared. Mistuba started to panic and tremble in fear.

       "Did you finish eating, Mistuba?" Tsukasa was on a swing and put a blindfold over my eyes.

      "The hell, can you not?" I took off the blindfold and everything was still as if I closed my eyes. It was dark. It didn't feel scary at all, but a nice comfortable aura with muffles in the background.

       I placed my hands over my eyes, and felt my eyesockets emptied. Worried filled throughout me, and suddenly felt something that mattered to me the most, slip off. Something that I needed for my safety. The bracelet Tsukasa gave me slipped off.

     I got onto the ground, and try feeling the ground around me. I felt no tiles, it felt like I was on air, and I couldn't find the bracelet. The muffles that were distant, got closer. Many thoughts came through my mind.

      What if it was Hanako, he could always do something bad. If it was Tsukasa, he could do something even worse. I mean I did trust him and by doing this to me, my trust is gone. How does my dad trust him. Tsukasa said he wouldn't do anything to me, and hopefully he'll live up to that promise. Probably not, I mean he did kill many innocent souls.

    Meanwhile, of its Kou or Mistuba I'll be okay. I literally hope its them. They are the only people who I can trust at this point. Please!!!

     I stood up, sticking out my hand all away from my face. I walked towards that direction, getting away from the muffles. It seemed to work, but with my current speed, nothing seems to be accomplished. I was walking a pace that only a very slow annoying person would walk.

     I suddenly felt pillar. It felt thick, and big enough to hide behind it. Yes, I know it's overly stupid, but it's my only decision now that I'm blind  to hide. Wait why am I saying I'm blind? Its most likely hopefully just temporarily.

     Hiding behind the pillar I silently took deep breaths. It all went well, when I felt a blindfold over my eyes. My hearing was unmuffled and I took off the blindfold. In front of me was Mistuba, he seemed worried. He appeared to have a new form.

     Mistuba's attire looked like as if he was a priest, but instead of the white outfits its a dark purple with cool things on it.

      "Are you okay? I got the blindfold and Tsukasa told me to put the blindfold on you again... Come on we should escape while we're at it too!!"

     "No! As the leader of the seven mysteries, it is my responsibility to elimate people who aren't suppose to be mysteries!"

      Hanako suddenly ran, behind Mistuba, the knife seeming to aim towards him. I don't give a fuck if Mistuba is real or not, but no way am I going to see someone die. I pushed Mistuba out of the way, and as the cliche fanfictions would do, his knife pierces through my left arm.

       "Mistuba you should run to Tsukasa. I'll swear that you'll be safe."

      Mistuba ran back to Tsukasa, and Hanako looked in front of me. He seemed shocked, but also rather pissed. His eyebrows furrowed and he just walked away. I said something to myself before trying to treat myself.

     "𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔."