ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21... 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 ꨄ︎

WARNING: MANGA SPOILERS!

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

I looked at Akane, who has just stopped a chandlier in mid-air to save me. Yashiro and Hanako ran my away.

While running my way, me and Akane moved away from the area of the chandlier. Akane placed Aoi in a theater chair.

As he was placing her, my eyes only laid on the golden pocket watch he was currently holding. Is that what he used to stop the chandlier?

"The chandlier... and Kou... it's not moving anymore." Yashiro quietly said.

"Noticing that fact, I think it's safe to assume that, you have the power to stop time." Hanako said, as he was tidying his cape.

There was a short slience until I broke it, "I think it's best to get out of here. Time doesn't stop forever."

Akane nodded, "Yeah, you're right. My power doesn't last forever. It only last for five minutes if I'm within the school grounds.

Akane picked Aoi right up and made his way towards the theater exit. Me and Hanako did too, but Yashiro just stood there.

"What... about Kou...?" Yashiro pointed at Kou who was on the top of the red seat in the back row.

"I guess you guys could leave, I'll stay with Kou." I replied back.

"You can do that if you like." Akane pointed to the direction of my left, "I'll be at the nurses office. This is all because of a slimy pervert fault. "

After saying that Akane glared at Hanako, causing him to flinch. Soon after Akane calmed down, he proceeded to walk out with Aoi in his hands, with Yashiro and Hanako folkowing them.

I sat down two seats down the right where Kou was frozen. During the whole time, waiting for time to continue I just stared at the chandlier.

Staring at the chandlier, I collected my thoughts. First of all, Akane has the power to stop time. There are three clock-keepers of time and we need to discover at least the clock-keeper of future.

Why should we at least know who the clock-keeper of future? Because that's who responsible for changing time. Not only that we also need to find the clock-keeper of past.

The reason is quite simple for finding clockeeper of past. Since they can possibly reverse time, that means that they could reverse the time of everyone so everything can get back to normal.

These were the type of thoughts I had as I was waiting for the time to start. Just thoughts on how we can resolve this. I take out a piece of candy from my pocket and hear someone giggle.

"Teehehe...!"

I jumped up from my seat looking around, but I couldn't find the source of the noise.

"Next, to you!"

I looked at my right, there was no one.

"On your left, silly!"

I looked at my left and there stood a small girl with pigtails. She had a pocket watch.

"Are you perhaps a, clockeeper?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes I am! I'm the clockeeper of the future and I'm here to give you beauty. It's also because your an accquantice's daughter."

"Wait what...?" I took a step back, before she gave me a giggle and touched my shoulder.

The feeling I felt when she touched me is weird... I felt lighter, and colder. And this is the weirdest part... I felt my fingernails and literally my hair growing.

I looked at my my hands and saw it was a bit more transperant. I looked back up at the girl in disbelief. She looked at her golden pocket watch and opened her mouth.

"Looks like time is almost up before the chandlier falls down! I need to go!"

"Wait! But what's your name?"

"It's Mirai. And don't worry, I know your name. It's (y/n)."

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

haha sorry if mirai was ooc :)

Also sorry for short chapter, been really busy

early ch this week