ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18... 𝐌𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬 ꨄ︎

I opened my eyes and looked around the unfamilar area. There two things I noticed instantly. The first thing I notice is the water on the floor. This means that this must be a boundary. The second thing is Yashiro. She's sleeping in a chair. Not only that, but her outfit is different.

    I looked down at mines. No change. It doesn't matter whether the clothing or not change, but I'm glad they didn't. I decided to try and open a door which was found in front of Yashiro. I placed my hands over the golden handle before pulling the door.

    The door was now open, and what was now in front of me was a long hallway, with many doors painted with splashes of colors. I paid no attention to the doors, and decided just to walk straight ahead.

     The more I walked, the more I noticed a pattern. The doors were being repeated over and over again. So basically it's no use trying to continue even farther. I sigh, turning around only to see the door with golden handles. The door from before.

     It's no use trying to continue the hallway, and so I decided to open the door with splashes of color. I opened it to see the same baby blue halllway I walked from. Looking from both sides, there was the door with golden handles once again.

     By now I completely gave up, and once again went to the room I woke up. Now pushing the door handle, there was Yashiro and Tsukasa sitting down, and a unfamilar green-hair girl too. Gosh she's pretty. I let a light cough making everyone turn at me.

     "Uh, hi?" I squeaked out.

     The green-haired girl stood up, walking up to me "Ah, hello. I'm Sakura Nanamine. I'm a third-year in highschool." She let out her hand for me to shake.

    I hesitantly grabbed her hand shaking it, "I'm (y/n) (l/n). I assune you know my year? If not, I'm the same year as Yashiro."

     She nods, getting a chair and placing it right between Yashiro and Tsukasa. I sit down and look at Yashiro. She seemed bright. I also turned to Tsukasa to see him, aggresievely shoving a muffin in his mouth. We make eye-contact.

    "You're not going to slap me, are you?" he said, barely audioable because of the muffin.

     "I'll be nice and not do it. The next time I see you, I will." I said.

      "Ahem, anyways as I was saying to Yashiro before you came in..." Sakura said, "I hope you'll understand."

      I stood up, "Um, what are yo-"

      A large rumbled appeared and Sakura and Tsukasa began walking to the hallway. I grabbed Yashiro's hand and we began running across the room. This thing came and began chasing us.

     I grabbed a teacup from before and threw it at the thing. I was hoping it to stop, but instead it just sucked it in. I remember the golden handle. It won't lead us to anywhere, but at least it's not this room. The titles are beginning to break into pieces.

    With Yashiro's hand into mine I placed my free hand onto the door handle and pulled.

     It's locked.

     I turned around to see the thing, preparing to jump onto us. Its slimy skon touched mines and wet substance began spreading onto my skin. Yashiro pushed me aside, letting her be tied up by this chair.

    "(Y/N)! Go, and try to set yourself free!"

     "THE DOOR IS LOCKED THOUGH!" .

     "THEN FIND A DIFFERENT WAY!" she screamed and poof! She disappeared.

      I sighed, lightly banging my head to the wall. I once again tried opening the door but nothing worked.

      If father is a ghost, can he teleport? He probably can? Since Hanako couls teleport? He did come to the library that day...

      I stared at the door, "Let meee innnn!" What was just staring turned into banging.

     The door suddenely creaked. I pulled the door handle and it opened. Did this door hear my wishes?

     Doing things only stupid people do, I started running doing the steps I once did in the same hallway again. After five minutes I got bored.

    "I wonder what time is it. I don't have my phone on me."  Once again, I gave up and entered the tea room.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸Time Skip

     I finally lost track of time. I'm bored as heck and I've only been cleaning this  flipping room up. Lifting a chair a voice suddenely appears.

    "Oh, so you're still here? That's impressive." Tsukasa was above me.

     "Yeah... can you let me out?" I looked up, and he only laughed.

      "Hehe...hahah! It's only been ten minutes and your like this?"

     Wait ten minutes? So this dude is telling me that it's been ten minutes?

    "Just let me out." I crossed my arms, already irratated.

    "Fine, since he did do a favor for me." He snapped his fingers and I was now in the school hallway.

   I looked at the sky. It was this nice orange color. Leaving random thoughts behind, I go get my bag and enter the girl's bathroom. The only thought tgat stood out is Yashiro's where-abouts.

    "Hanako. There's something I need to tell you!" I slam open the door.

    "Yes, (y/n)?" he turned to me in shock.

    "Yashiro, she's trap at Tsukasa's-"

     "Oh yes, I know. She got out with the help of me. How did you know about that? " he asked.

      "I was with her..? Eh it's okay. I still got out." I waved at a mokke, who apporached me.

      "Really? How it must've been diffcult."

     "I was literally trapped what seemed like forever, but Tsukasa kindly let me out. I know weird right?"

     "I see..."

      The was the last thing he said before  the atomsphere became awkward. I walked out the bathroom and left the school gates.

    "Bye, (y/n)! Bring some candy!" The mokkes who from this day will say goodbye, said from afar.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

     𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 :))

    𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶! 𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑩𝑼𝑻...

    𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 17, 2021 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒌 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅/𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔. 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆. 𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑹𝑻!  𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬, 𝑰𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶, 𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬 '𝑻𝑰𝑲𝑻𝑶𝑲 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑺' 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝒀𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯 𝑩𝑨𝑹! 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

     𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚,

     𝑺𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒂