ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29... 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 ꨄ︎

★𝐭𝐰... 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩

     There was Yashiro and Mistuba walking around. Their mouths were moving, but since they were nowhere near th𝐞 big mirror, I was not able to hear there conversation.

     Mistuba seemed to have forgotten, that I wasn't with them anymore, and his only focus was with Yashiro.

     "Ah, look at that the girl is moving towards the mirror. Let me show you how things work in this place." Joseph said.

     The room in the mirror was dark, but when Yashiro tumbled and fell down infront of it, the room was pitch black.

    The thin layer of glass suddenely had something appear. The figure was Aoi Chan. There was something off about her, which is her eyes. The eye color seemed to be darker.

    Aoi also was look at Yashiro, through the mirror with a mocking look. She had her fingers gently placed on top of her lips and started talking.

     "Yashiro, you have daikon legs."

    From that one sentence, I saw Yashiro already hurt. I could feel the lump in her throat, becoming bigger and bigger, not only that Yashiro felt like crying. I turned to Joesph, but there was nothing behind.

     "I think, thats enough. Although I can't see you, I know you can hear me."  I said.

       "Aw, but it's just getting started. I need her fear to become stronger. After all, I didn't get your fear."

     I jumped up and tried getting out the mirror, but touching the clear thin layer, I felt a sharp pain on my palm of my hand. My index and middle finger had blood.

     "You see... you cannot leave this mirror without my permission. You'll have to stay here and see the girl suffer."

     "What the actual fuck. I know your a supernatural and all, but pick up a better hobby! She literally did nothing to!"

      "She entered my boundary."

        Once he said that, more people Yashiro had connecctions appeared, and repeated the same insults to her. Yashiro was on her knees crying.

      "Look, I know the girl! She won't ever do such a shitty thing, and if she did I'll have to smack her. Now just stop before I summon someone."

      "Are you threatening me? Pfft, your just human." He huffed.

       I looked back at Yashiro, this time the situation was entirely different. I was panicking I didn't know what was going out there, so I held the black bead of the bracelet. A sudden voice appears in my head.

      "I'll be there, just let me kill this mokke."

       "Ay! Don't kill mokkes they didn't even do anything. Also get me out of this fucking mirror, Joesph got me trap."

      Joseph piped in, "My my, are you talking to your self now? How cute."

      "Kindly shut up." I showed him my middle finger, and suddenely the thin glass broke. It was Tsukasa. He grabbed Joseph, who was a massive crow, and smashed his head among the tiles, staining them red.

      He violently did this repeatly, the tiles turning a darker color, and finally Joseph's skull cracked. His head was basically squishy now.

      "Well... um thanks. You didn't need to kill." I crossed my arms.

      "I have something planned." He whispered.

       I looked at Yashiro and Mistuva as Tsukasa went ahead and grabbed something.

     "(y/n)?? what are you doing here?" Yashiro asked.

      "Well... I was trapped in the mirror. I just woke up there." I lied.

      "Oh... that's weird. Right now our only goal is leave Tsukasa! We might be in a worser situation, after all he just killed someone."

     I nodded, going along with it when I moved my head to Mistuba. There was Tsukasa with somethiny behind his back.

     "You've been a bad boy, Mistuba. You can't stay in the mortal world because you're to weak and pathetic. So if you don't want to disapear you have to work and become stronger." Tsukasa pulled out something, "And if you want to be stronger, you have to beat supernaturals up and eat em."

     What Tsukasa pulled out was Joseph's heart for Mistuba to eat it. Raw. I mean it isn't that weird... I've seen my aunt eat a chicken's heart and... actually hell no its weird.

     Mistuba took a step back, which Tsukasa teleporated behind him and tackled him to the floor.

      "Hahaha.... Haha... hehe... isn't amazing? How supernaturals have them....? Hearts I mean. Now sayyy ahhh..! ♥︎" Tsukasa said, opening Mistubas mouth, and making him eat the bloody heart.

     Yashiro ran to Mistuba telling him to stop and said somethings I couldn't hear. I did yell some things though.

     "Bruh Tsukasa don't force him! He literally did not give consent to let you do that. So leave him alone!" I showed him the bracelet.

      Tsukasa seemed not to hear me, but all his attention lead to Yashiro. My legs started to get tired so I sat apple cross. I was watching things from afar when Tsukasa was a inch away from slamming Yashiro's head into the floor.

     "Whoops, I'm suppose to treat girls nicely." He picked up Yashiro and placed her gently onto the floor.

     "Yeah! That's right! Huge respect for whoever told you!" I said.

      It was a relief seeing Yashiro injured. I saw as Tsukasa slid two fingers down Yashiro's forhead. She suddenely fainted and I stood up to talk to Tsukasa.

     "What the actual fuck did you do? You said that you were suppose to treat girls gently!"

     Tsukasa wenr closer to me and attempted to do the same. I dodged, and kicked his knee.

      "Well, I'm sorry! She was just... in my way. Now let me do this."

        "Huh-"

      He grabbed my wrist and suddenly I felt somethibg in my stomach. It felt like cramps but even worse. The pain was so bad I fell to the floor and started crying. I tried screaming, but I wasn't able to. Now what did he do?

     "Oh look, their here."

      I looked around and found mirrors on the walls that were shaking. They pulled out Hanako and Kou.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸