ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32... 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 ꨄ︎

On his hips were guns, and on the back was katanas of many sizes. Once dad was a few feet away from me he stretched his hands out, signaling me to give him a hug. Which I did of course.

      "(Y/N)?! GET AWAY FROM ESMERAY!"

       "She's my daughter you stupid peeps."

᪥ -᪥ - ᪥ - ᪥ - ᪥

        The mokkes surrounded us, surprised by the so-called 'Esmeray' has a daughter.

       "So.... what's with this secret identity you didn't tell me, hm?"

         "I'm sorry darling, I should've told you when you figured out about all this, but you know how things slip right?" Dad patted me on the head, and then turned to the mokkes, "Ugh, how many times do I need to tell you? It's not Esmeray, its Esmerdo."

       I spoke up, "But Esmeray sounds pretty, though!"

       "When I first heard it yeah, but now they 'mistakenly' butcher it up in ghostly newsletter because it sounds like a girl's name." Dad paused, "Ah right, I do need to tell you something. I ask for forgiveness in advance."

         I gave dad a confused look, "I don't care. Whatever you're telling me, is usually tea. I literally inhale it daily now, and I need to thank you for that."

          Dad chuckled, "Well, you probably already knew this, but ghost do have powers. Mines is that I can create any type of flame and water within the palm of my hands."

         I stared at dad for a long time, and the longer I stared at him, the more he became nervous.

       "I knew that."

        "You did?!"

        I laughed, "You still acted surprised!! Okay, but like literally the day I asked you, I asked mom too and she told me about it."

        "Oh... but still I'm sorry for that and for this. One day I walked into your room and saw you drooling on your pillow so-"

        "WAIT WHY DID YOU POINT THAT OUT?"

        "Let me finished!" dad sighed, "On that day, I got a supernatural power gene tester, and thanks to you drooling, I was able to manage to find out how much power you hold."

        "DUDE IS THIS YOUR WAY OF TELLING ME IM A GOD?! I SWEAR TO GOD I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR-"

          "No, actually you have way less power than me. If you were living in the supernatural you'll be dead already. But!! Not to worry, with enough practice you can slowly become stronger everyday."

            "Really? Stronger than you?" I exclaimed.

          "Of course not!! You can't be stronger than me. Anyways, let's go to my boundary and our new home."

           Dad glared at the mokkes, signaling them that if they let a single word out they'll be dead and they quickly ran away.

          After that, he held my hand, and made our way to the music room. Dad sat on the stool on the piano and played waltz a minor.

          Each little key he played made the room bigger and transparent. He played halfway through and the room was white. Two thirds into the song, the whiteness became less transparent, and we were able to see things. This boundary felt like a new time-line. It felt like, a nice dream you wish you can never leave. You know, the part that getting good?

           I looked at my surrounding. Me and dad were in a room, and everything you took a step, it echoed. The castle gave off dark academia vibes, the curtains, the out of tune piano.... just everything. There was a thin layer on the floor too.

          "(Y/n), let me show you to your room."

          I followed behind him, and looked at the windows. There was a raindrop race, to see which raindrop went faster, the one on the left, no right was winning and made it to the edge.

          We took at least two turns, both of which, are right. Right in front of me, we this door. Hell yeah, I'm radiating main character vibes.

           Dad opened the door and there was TWO MORE DOORS. On the left there was a sign 'mom & dad's room'. To the right as you guessed it, '(y/n)'s room'.

          "You can thank me later. As you excuse me, I'll go to your mom. She should be in our room."

          He entered their bedroom, and there I was standing in front of my room. The room I'll give off main character vibes. Girl, you don't know how excited I am.

          I opened my room, and it still fitted that dark academia theme. I felt like a queen, and the first thing I did was  plop myself onto that cloud-like mattress.

         I closed my eyes, and as slience filled the room, I could hear many classical pieces. It felt majestic as it was raining outside. I don't know, listening to classical music while it rains just hit different.

        I opened my eyes, turning my head towards the window. I squinted my eyes, and to my surprise my main character bedroom had a balcony.

       I jumped off, opening the dark wood door, and felt the small raindrops onto my face. Thats when I heard a gasp.

        "Excuse me young lady! Please go back inside, im afraid you might catch a cold!"

          I looked down to see a old lady, her appearance screamed nice, but her tone strict. She looked rich too, but not as rich of me... im sorry, I just HAD to say that.

         "But isn't the weather so nice?"

         "Um, no its not. Go inside before I alert the head of the castle! You will get fired!"

         "And who may the head of the castle be?"

          "Hmph. You don't know who the head of castle is?! Its the one and only Esmeray!" She slightly fangirled.

            "Oh him. Well, Im sorry to say this, but I can't get fired. I'm his... favorite."

              "What?"

               Okay, okay. I know I'm going to far, and yeah... but like gotta live life to the fullest. Plus aren't I the favorite, either way? I'm the only child.