1

'of course! of course we get stranded on an island in the middle of the Caribbean' pope says swinging his arms around, 'why did i ever come with you' cleo said, the two were confused and angry, all without the gold or the cross.

sarah and john B were layed flat out on the sand under a palm tree to catch the shade, while jj and kiara were searching the small part of the island they were on.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'so you excited' jj asked as they ventured through the jungle, 'about?' kiara replied confused as to what he was on about, 'we've got our own island...' he paused, 'POUGLANDIA!' he exclaimed, she let out a little laugh, 'pouglandia?' she asked, he nodded like a child excitedly, 'ok jj' she said smiling at his childish behaviour.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

about half an hour go by and its getting dark, 'jj im getting tired can we go back' she asked with her eyes drooping shut, 'yeah, we didn't find anything anyways' he started to walk back in the way they started, when he turned around to see kiara just standing there with her puppy eyes, 'piggy back please' she asked he rolled his eyes at her, 'no' he said she pouted her lip acting like a baby, 'please jj' she asked, she always did this to him when she wanted something and to her surprise it always worked, he sighed 'fin jump on,, you'll do anything to be near me wont you kie' he said as he turned around and crouched down a bit, she rolled her eyes and jumped on his back, she layed her head on his shoulder smiling at him as she slowly drifted of to sleep.

when they got back the group was sitting around a fire, he walked over to the group and stood in front of the fire, 'how'd you get this thing started' everyone looked up at him in surprise, 'jesus jj you scared the shit out of us' john B said with a laugh, 'dont wander off like that' sarah chimed in, 'jeez sorry, but it was kiaras idea' he said pointing to his shoulder, everyone laughed at the sleeping girl who seemed pretty comfortable on jjs shoulder, 'where should i put her' he asked 'nowhere im awake' she said in a sleepy voice and readjusting her face to still be leaning on his shoulder but looking at the group around the fire.

the two then sat down at the end of the log and started chatting away as usual, about 10 minutes go by and kiaras falling asleep again on jjs shoulder, he looked over at her and smiled before whispering to her, 'tired princess'

jj always called her names like this, -princes sweetheart even baby- and it never affected kiara she would usually give him a smack or tell him to shut up and then just laugh about it, but lately shes been getting this weird feeling in her stomach that she never got with pope, and she didn't understand why she got this feeling with jj, i mean they had been hanging out more since sarah and john B started dating, and since she broke up with pope N all but she saw him as a brother and he saw her as a sister, well they thought they did anyways.

she smirked into his shoulder and nodded, 'yeah were are we gonna sleep tonight' he looked back up to the group, 'im not sure... guys! where are we sleeping' he asked once he had every ones attention, john B looked around the little part of the island he could see, he pointed, 'over there, under those trees' he stood up, 'we'll lay some leaves down and then we'll have to huddle together to stay warm' he said, everyone looked up at him, not impressed, 'you got any better ideas' he asked, everyone sighed, 'didn't think so' he smirked as he got his way.

everyone got up and started walking over to where john B had said and started laying down leaves to stop the sand from sticking to them, 'its not very big' jj said, john B sighed, 'that's the point, we all have to be close together you know body heat and stuff... and dont worry its just temporary until we can make a better camp' he said as he layed down on the left end, where sarah layed next to him, and then cleo next to sarah, pope next to cleo, kiara next to pope and jj next to kiara.

they all snuggled together facing to each others backs, except kiara who was face to face with jj, 'this feels so awkward laying here with pope' she whispered, he let out a snicker, 'so clearly your best option is to be looking at me' he said with a smirk, she smiled back at him and snuggled into his chest, 'clearly' she whispered, he layed his arm over her body and rested his head on hers, she smiled into his chest as they fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the next morning, everyone was up and awake except kiara and jj, sarah smirked at them as she shook her friends to wake them up, 'ugh sarah go away' jj moaned, kiara just rolled onto her stomach even closer to jj, 'wakey wakey sunshine' john B said, the two just ignored them and stayed asleep, 'you two seem pretty close' sarah said with a smile, 'well i mean closer then me and john B were last night and were dating' she added, kiara rolled over still rapped in jjs arm, 'hey! it was your boyfriend who said all that shit about body heat' kiara said giving both of them a stern look, john B backed up in defeat while sarah just smiled at them, 'just saying' sarah added before walking away.

kiara leaning on her elbows turned back onto her side, to be facing jj, 'morning' she said, 'morning baby' he replied as he turned to face her with a smile, she smiled back as she kinda liked hearing it from him, and she was also a bit used to it, 'sleep good' he asked, she smiled, 'yeah john B was right about that body heat stuff because you were hot last night' she said, he smirked at her, 'im always hot' he smirked, she smiled back and rolled her eyes as she sat up and grabbed his jumper that was laying across there bodies that he had placed last night to keep them warm, she put the jumper on and walked away to sarah, he watched her as she walked of and smiled.