25 • Safe

Home

Home

Home alone, just doing some catch up on work stuff. I have decided to leave the threesome subject alone. I know if I were to do this whole pass thing, it would hurt Sunni.

And I don't want to hurt my wife, I don't want her to ever feel like she isn't enough for me. Sunni is more than enough for me, and I hope that she knows that.

Just because I would like to have a threesome doesn't mean, she is less than.

Not by far.

I hear a knock at the door, I look at the camera on the wall and it's Gy. She got to be out of her mind to come here after the shit she pulled, setting our house on fire. Oh, she fucked up.

As I was making my way to the front door, I was putting my hair in a bun. I was about to beat her ass.

I opened the door and she was standing there.

"Before, you say anything. I am sorry, for being a bitch" she said.

"And?" I replied.

"And breaking the car window. It just pisses me off that you never believe me. I'm not purposely trying to ruin your marriage. Harmony told me the information herself."

"Why you and not me?"

"Because Kai, you are crazy as shit. She didn't or don't want to fight you" she said.

"Okay, and?"

"Fine, you was right about me sleeping with Sami. But now that bitch Rye is playing on my phone, and Sami is still calling me, but she hit me in the mouth because I was honest about her cracked out ass wife. Why am I the bad guy?"

I crossed my arms, and took a deep breath.

"It's like I be trying to be nice but then no, shit just happens.

"My house?"

"Yeah, that was an accident. I was just trying to burn a picture of us but it spread. I called the police."

"Okay" I said and nodded my head.

"Kai, I know we have been fighting a lot and..."

I picked up the coat rack thing by our door and hit her ass with it as she talked.

I pulled her ass through the front door, dragging her ass by her hair.