42 • Baby

Doctor's Office

Doctor's Office

My ass laid here with my legs wide open on these stirrups. Bare ass, covered with a sheet, glad I be getting laser, nothing wrong with a little hair but that shit gets crazy.

I took in a deep breath as the doctor inserted the long thin catheter into me. It was like a pinch, but not to bad. June ass was here rubbing my hand and smiling in my face.

Trying to make me feel better. I wasn't in a bad mood or nothing. It was just that, it has been four months I've been trying for Rye.

For me and Rye and nothing, but I am as healthy as one could be.

"All done" he said.

"Can I see?" June asked, he just laughed.

"I have a good feeling about this one, plus you've done it four times in two days, we should be good" he smiled. "You and Rye will be good" he smiled.

"Thanks" I said.

"I will wait in the hall, you just relax there for thirty minutes and just think good thoughts" he said.

"She will" June smiled and I took my hands from hers, as he closed the door.

"If you get pregnant how we gone have that threesome?" June looked at me.

"June you are lucky I love you" I said.

"Nah, you the lucky one" she smiled.

"You think this is karma for what I did to Rye?" I asked her.

"No, you know I don't believe in karma. Thing's just happen how they do. For all we know right now you could be pregnant with five babies" she said.

"It's just, I...I just feel like it is because I feel so guilty about what I did to her. I didn't have to take the one thing she held so close to her heart."

Rye loved everything she could about being pregnant. It was hard for her, hard for us each time we tried with her. She hated herself for that, thinking she was less than a women because she kept miscarrying.

I could never imagine how she felt because I've never been through that. And I took that away from her. I didn't have to do that to her.

"I know, but Yami been up in there so long because..." I just looked at her and she stopped speaking.

"Okay, I'm just saying. Yami probably hates Rye more than you for what she did. But, yeah. Just be positive" June smiled.