41 • Among Us

Hospital

Hospital

I've been holding Nina's hand for the last three hours I've been here. Jay is here but I do not care, I will never not be by her side again.

The fact that this women held her captive all this time is truly sick and they need to stop her. She is a disgusting human being.

"Kai bae?" Sunni tapped me waking me up.

"Huh?" I said opening my eyes to her fine ass face.

"I'm about to go meet someone, I will be back in like an hour" she said.

"Okay, where is Jay?"

He went with Nina to get some test" I sat up so quickly.

"No, no" I said seeing that she wasn't in the bed. "They betta bring my baby back right now, right fucking now Sunday" I said standing up.

"Bae, she is with her husband. I know you love her, that's your sister, your bestfriend and everything. Let Jay be her husband okay?" She smiled.

"Is she safe?" I asked.

"Yes, she is. Jay can't fight that good but he will shoot a nigga in a second" she said trying to make me laugh.

"Don't cry bae it's going to be okay, she will get strong, and healthy she will be good" Sunni said.

I just laid my head in her chest and cried, because Nina is the sweetest person.

Nina has been drifting of and on to sleep for the entire day. Yes I sat here the entire time. I was not leaving her there was no chance, nope.

"Hey sleepy head" Nina said as I woke up next to her again.

"Sorry, I keep falling to sleep" I laughed.

"It's okay, you sleeping more than me" she joked making me smile.

"I know we were out and drunk with all the girls and stuff the night before and I didn't recover."

"What girls?" She asked.

Right, she dosen't know anyone.

"There's umm Kris and her wife Ash, Dime and Sky, Awa who is just the cutest and her girlfriend Sol, then Sami and her wife Rye."