12 • Sorry

Kris & Ash Home

Kris & Ash Home

Sunni be acting like a damn brat, she did not want to come over here with June at all. And shit from all the things I've heard, she seems cool. Sunni probably started it knowing her, being all mean all the damn time.

I just wish she would consider adopting a child. She won't even have the conversation.

"She haven't said nothing?" Ash asked.

"Nope, she just avoids the conversation big time" I said.

"That's sad, me and Dime are thinking about another child, adoption actually" Sky added.

"Yeah, I remember you telling me that. Sunni said no and that was that" I replied, watching Gypsy flirt with Sami.

She has been getting on my nerves so damn bad lately.

"I'll be right back..."

"So, you are Kailin? I rememberyou?" A girl said to me.

Ash and Sky just started laughing.

"Yeah? Who are you?" I asked, pretending that I didn't know.

"June" she smirked. "Sunnies wife huh? Type fine" June said and Sunni was walking over to us.

"Why thank you" I blushed.

June was sexy, I wondered if her and Jess will have a...

"Don't start no shit" Sunni said to June.

"Sunni stop" I laughed.

"Scared, I will fuck her better than you?" June turned to her, because she is fine, and she thick" June said looking back at me.

"Just like Sami and Kris" Ash laughed.

"Okay y'all cut it out" Sky stood up.

"Nah, this bitch is not about to be disrespectful with my wife hitting on her and shit. Chill the fuck out" Sunni said and pushed June.

"Now Sunni stop, you know damn well it's harmless. Now stop" June punched Sunni in face.

Not gone lie, June was winning, but Sunni had been out of her zone from that accident and shit.

"Man, break that shit up" Jay and Jason came running over.

"You stupid bitch" June said and her ear was bleeding.