4 • Friends

Botana Mexican Grill

I like all the girls that Jason has introduced me to, they all are truly cool as fuck. Well expect for them bitches Jess and that cheating ass hoe Rye. Like who the fuck cheats on their wife? Who does that and then just be walking around like you ain't did shit fucking wrong?

Nasty ass bitch, the only fucking reason I ain't beat her ass yet was because of Jason, Sunni and her wife Sami is just as sweet as she wants to be.

"Lola" I waved my hand in the air getting her attention.

"Why'd you have to invite her and the other chicks?" Gypsy said.

"Because they cool, get ya dick out ya ass and relax bitch" I said.

"Hi beautiful ladies" Sky said walking up.

"Sup girl" I replied, Lola, Ash, Dime, Kris, Sami and another girl walked up.

I invited them for some lunch. I invited the boys and Sunni big head ass but she said no, and the boys didn't want to be with all women. So, oh well.

"Welcome everyone" I said, they all replied and sat down.

"This is Awa, Jess sister I hope it's okay she came" Ash said.

"Of course, welcome and sorry for your lost. I heard about your daughter Genie in the crash" I said to her.

"Thank you" she replied, she was so, cute and favored Jess, like a twin but she was taller.

"Food is on me, well Sunni. But I just wanted everyone to meet me again and Gypsy. Just have some drinks, some Mexican food and just talk" I said.

"Good, I am starving" Kris said and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said getting up from the table.

"This is doctor Olay, can you hear..."

"You and your little friends think this shit is over? Its not, you all will pay" they said and hung up.

"The fuck" I said and turned around bumping into Sami.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yes, some weirdo calling and shit" I said.

"People are weird as hell, each year they get weirder and weirder" she said.