|| The Gang turns into babies || Oneshot scenario ||

It was a calm day with the boys. You'd gotten them to hang out with you at your house, while they had nothing else to do.

Spongebob was playing on the tv. Mikey was leaning his head on your lap. Baji was leaning his head into your neck, and so was Chifufu. Kazutora was on the floor, leaning his head against Mikey's. And Mistuya was just sitting like the dignified person he is. Takemichi was lying on the floor. And you were sitting on Draken's lap, due to his size.

Slowly but surely, the gang fell asleep. As you succumbed to the sweet feeling of sleep.

When you wake up

Brought to you by Baji's hair products

The roof came into view as the soft tugging on your shirt became stronger. You tilted your head down and set your gaze on the boys.  Your eyes widened and brows furrowed as you stared at the boys.

"EH?"  "What happened to you???"  Mikey's ominous orbs stared into yours. "Yo Yo Yo. Why are you so small?"

Mikey hugged onto your chest for dear life. Slowly, all the boys began to wake up, all staring at you as if you were some type of prize. Mitsuya, who was sitting cross-legged on the carpet. He stared at you. 

"Fud?" He asked. Your eyes began to shine with adoration, causing the boys to laugh. 

"Adorable!" As you said that, all the kids began to cling onto you. "Guys! You're clinging onto me!" They all just began to pout. 

"No! Mine." Mikey yelped. Baji Jumped onto Mikey, them both being knocked back onto the couch, the rest following. 
"My Y/nie!" Chifuyu screamed, hitting Mitsuya on the head. 

Mikey and Baji were on the floor, hitting each other, with occasional kicks. Chifuyu was just hitting Mitsuya on the head countless times. Kazutora was struggling against Draken's grip.  Takemichi on the other hand, was leaning on your leg. 

A muffled giggle exited your lips. The boy's gaze landed on you. Their eyes glimmering with excitement as they observed your laughing state. 

"Now who wants some food?" They all smiled and gurgled at the statement. With a large grin, they all crawled over to your kneeling form. Jumping into your embrace. 

You warily made your way to the kitchen, struggling because of all the weight on your shoulders. 

Setting them on the counter, you stepped back. "So what would you want to eat?"

" Yaki!" Mikey said. His eyes twinkling at the thought.

"Spice!" Draken said. 
"How about we just have some ramen?" The boys just nodded. 

After making the ramen

Brought to you by smol Draken

'I wonder what must've happened for them to turn into children.'  

As if your train of thoughts was nonexistent, Draken began hitting Kazutora, because he had apparently stolen some ramen off him. Mikey began laughing at the sight, alarming Takemichi, who soon turned into a bag of tears. 

Pouting at the sight, Mitsuya began hitting Draken as a punishment.  It was quite the sight to behold, they were all but getting along, in their own ways.