|| Takemichi Yandere Alphabet ||

(This was easy.)

.

.

.

.

Affection? How do they show their affection? And how intense can it get?

Not at ALL. He can't bring himself to touch you.

Blood? How messy are they willing to get for their darling.

As messy as he needs, he'll do anything for you (not that it's their blood, it's his lol) 

Cruelty? How would they treat their darling once kidnapped?

He just can't kidnap you.

Darling. Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Lol tell me kidnaps you. HIT ME UP PLEASE.

Exposed? How much of their heart do they bear to their darling? How much do they open up around them?

Only when you initiate the action.

Fight. How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He'd be upset.

Game? Is this all a game to them, do they find it amusing, watching you try to escape?

No. 

Hell. What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Lol idk. His gentlemanliness. ig

Ideals? What kind of future do they have for them and their darling?

He wants a kid and a family with you. He loves you.

Jealousy. On a scale of 1-10, how jealous do they get? How do they cope with it?

9/10. He knows he's weak asf and can't do anything, but he hits Mikey up. 

Kisses: How do they act around their darling?

He's sweet asf.

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He'd get anything and everything for you. He loves you and you deserve the world.

Mask: Are their true colours drastically different from how they act around others?

Y e s. He's just even more of a dumbass on the battlefield. He knows he can't win, but he tries.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He can't bring himself to punish you, so he just cries, and it ends up making you guilty so... It works?

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Not at all, he can't even kidnap you. DUDE. 

Patience. How patient are they with with their darling?

He's very patient. Like, GOD level patient.

Quit. If their darling dies, or successfully escapes, how would they hold up?

He's sad. Mikey's coming to get you RUN.

Regret. Do they feel guilty or remorseful once they kidnap their darling?

He can't even kidnap you, he feels bad for making you love him ig.

Stigma. What brought this side of them? (Childhood, trauma, curiosity, etc...)

The second he saw you, he knew that he wasn't the only dumbass.

Tears. How do they feel about their darling crying, screaming or isolating themselves?

He's upset, so he'll hug you if you want.

Unique. Would they do anything from the normal Yandere?

He's more wimpy and unwilling to go along with extreme measures.

Vice. What weakness can their darling exploit to escape?

Lol, he's a weakness in himself. (It just came to me I feel like I'm being mean now-) But Mikey is hunting you down so nice try.

Wit's end. Would they hurt their darling?

no.

Xoanon. How would they worship or revere their darling. To what extent would they go to to get them?

As much as he can endure, he'll stop chasing you if you're too difficult to him.

Yearn. How long to they pine after their darling until they snap?

He can't snap, like- If you manage to make him hmu.

Zenith. Would they ever break their darling?

You're just confused so. Nah.