|| Kakucho Catchup pt.2 ||

Text from ex ||

FunnySmelling                                                                 Might Be An Angel

Hello, Do You hate me?                                  

                                                   No, But if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it

(From Buzzfeed)

Courting ||

He seems like the kind of person who'd let you know upfront about the fact that he wanted to court you. 

He'll tell you that he's interested in you and wants to pursue a serious relationship with you. He'd be interested in whatever you were interested in, learn about your family, and pretty much everything.

It is just little things. He makes small changes in his schedule just to make space for you and what you want to do. He will send pictures of mini stuffies and foods that reminded him of you.

He texts you throughout the day, just occasionally. But you always look towards his texts. He is worried that he is annoying but you love it.

And when you DO get into a relationship, he keeps this hopeless romantic lover boy when you're into a relationship. Just it's a little bit more physical and more often.

(He's already asked your dad both to date you and marry you.)

Hoodies ||

He already had bought matching hoodies for the both of you prior, he's prepared for everything

Favourite Part of you ||

It's definitely your eyes, he's a big fan of things he can stare into forever. Your eyes are one of those things. It might get kinda creepy, but he just stares into your eyes, his chin leaning on his palm, a small smile on his face, sighing occasionally. Do it back to him and he will MELT.

Meeting Your Parents ||

Your parents were kind of cautious of him, but they grew to love his warm personality and addictive smile. He was flattering your mother quite a bit and she whispered to you 

"I like this one. Keep him."
Your dad is still wary of him.

When You get hurt ||

He is distraught and worried, but he puts up a calm front for you. Secretly inside, he is very protective of you, but he does give you tons of freedom. He just wants you to be safe.

Incorrect Quotes ||

Kakucho: You were wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon.
Kakucho: It's me.

You: Kaku are you okay

Random Texts ||

Y/n : Who's this?

Kaku: Why?

Y/n: Are you a boy or a grill?

Kaku: I'm a grill

Y/n: What's your name?

Kaku: George Foreman

Y/n: I thought you were a girl?

Kaku: I'm a grill

Y/n: Oh.

Big Oppai || 

He subconsciously loves them. He'll never admit it though. He thinks it will make him a perv. But he definitely loves them more than he admits. Free Pillows.

Couple Song ||

He's definitely a Kpop Fan. Mainly BTS, EXO, (some SKZ) & iKON

(I'm not adding the breakups and get back togethers)