|| Getting back together ||

FINALLY THE WHOLESOME HAS RETURNED

I FEEL SO RELIEVED

YAY

I'M RLLY HAPPY 

I'M ALSO THINKING ABT MAKING A CHIFUYU X READER

Opinions?

.

.

.

.

Mikey

You arose at about 6:30am on a Monday, due to the numerous ringing of the doorbell.

"Who could it possibly be at this point?" You grumbled, making your way to the door. Opening it, only to be met with a small box and a note. Looking around, you observed the landscape, it was all the same. 

Grabbing the box and walking inside, you placed it on the table and took a seat

"What the hell is this?" You wondered. Taking apart the wrapping. 

It was an adorable pale kitten plush

It was an adorable pale kitten plush. And along came a note. 

I'll be coming to pick you up at 10:00. Be ready!

Frowning, you began to ponder. But I have school at 9:30. So. This makes no sense. Unless..... Mikey? I doubt he'd do that. It's a nice gift though, I'll take it along with me.

You grabbed the plush and went to your room to get ready

Timeskip to when you're in class

I began to copy the rest of the formulas to study later, before I heard thudding and punches being thrown. Mikey walked into the room and stared into my eyes.

"Come on Y/n!" I stood up, groaning, I made my way over to him, ignoring the wandering eyes of my classmates.

"Excuse me, you can't just take one of my st-" Mikey glared at your teacher, causing her to cower back onto her desk as you walked out.