Caught

It's Sunday. Yes I did spend the whole weekend at Midoriyas house. Him and his mom insisted that I stay. There excuse was the sports festival. It is tomorrow and I do feel better.

Tomura and Kurogiri have been calling my phone nonstop. I haven't answered still not knowing what to do exactly. I know when I go back tomorrow it won't be good. Who knows if I would be able to show the next day at school. I looked at my phone as Midoriya played a video game on the Tv. I wonder if Azawa did this on purpose to get me confused. I stared at my phone that's on the arm rest of the couch. I was getting texts from Tomura and not nice ones. I sighed thinking about what my life as come to. Then I felt a hand on my knee.

"Hey Y/n are you ok?"

"Hm oh yeah."

I looked up to him. He looks so concerned for me. I smiled at him to reassure him. We got close this weekend and I didn't want him to keep calling me Kurogiri. It didn't feel right. He blushed so hard when I told him he can call me Y/n. In return he said I can call him Izuku.

"You sure you seem a little stressed."

"I'm fine just a lot on my mind."

"Oh well Um you can play the game with me if you want. Or you can take a nap on my lap if you want. Mom should be home soon with dinner."

"Hmm I think I will take the nap."

"Haha ok. Here I will put a pillow so you're comfortable."

He put a pillow down and I laid my head down. I got comfortable and closed my eyes. Soon I was asleep.

Izuku's POV

Whoa there's a girl sleeping in my lap oh my god! Ok be calm it's fine she's your friend nothing to get overwhelmed about. I took a deep breath and looked down at her sleeping face. I feel so bad for her. I hope nothing is going to bad for her. I went to put a blanket on her when I saw her phone going off like crazy. I put the blanket on her and looked at her phone. I really shouldn't look. But what if it wakes her up. It won't hurt to turn it off right? I grabbed her phone making sure not to wake her. I got it and was about to turn it off when a few messages popped up.

Crusty:
"If you don't get your ass back here and give me information now! It won't be good when you do!" 1sec ago

Crusty:
"You have a contract to up hold you are not getting out of it!"1sec ago

Crusty:
"If you think you can hide you're wrong I will find you!" 1sec ago

Crusty:
"You better not be ignoring me because you're fucking some guy for money you slut!" 1sec ago

Fucking some guy? For money? Is that why she was so tired. Who is this? It sounds like she's trapped in a contract? Wait this is nun of my business. Unless she wants to talk about it. I sighed and turned her phone off. This seems to be worse then we thought.

The next day Y/n's POV

"Izuku, Y/n please be careful and don't get hurt."

"We won't."

"I'll record the whole festival in HD."

"Really?"

"Yes of course. Do you're best you two."

"We will."

"Ok we're off."

30 minutes later

We are in the waiting room. Everyone is talking amongst themselves. I sat in a corner reading all my messages. If I go home I might get hurt badly. This isn't good.