Purple

Y/n POV

It's the weekend. Most of the people that live in the dorms have gone out to do something. So it's just me and Izuku. A few others have stayed. A girl named Mina and Momo. They are in the living room with me. I watched as they are painting each other's nails. There's someone else also he has two different colored hair. He is watching the Tv. He doesn't talk much.

I'm laying down on the couch. Izuku is in the kitchen with some guy named Sato. Something about cookies. The pink girl named Mina keeps looking at me. I don't know if it's in a good way or what. I then saw the big guy Sato pass me to sit down on a couch.

"Y/n." I looked up and Izuku is standing over me. I sat up. He sat next to me and handed me a cookie.

"Here it's fresh out the oven." I took it out his hand. I took a bite. It was nice and warm. I hummed.

"This is so good." I said swaying in my spot.

"Thanks Sato was teaching me how to make them." I laughed and looked at him.

"Yeah sure. Don't take credit Izu that's rude." I said and winked at Sato who chuckled and shook his head. Izuku froze and looked at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I giggled put the cookie in my mouth.

"Y/n are you being sassy with me?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Nope I just can't see you cooking anything." I said putting my cookie back in my mouth.

"You little brat." I when to get away but he grabbed my waist. I squealed trying not to drop my cookie. He pulled me to him by my hips and flipped me over on my back. I smiled as he smirked down at me.

"You know your really lucky." I fraud my eyebrows.

"How?" He leaned in closer our noses touching.

"Because in to tired to get you back at the moment." I giggled and mumbled a sorry the cookie still in my mouth.

"It's fine I will just get you back a different way." I tilted my head waiting to see what he's going to do.

"Since I made this you can't have it anymore." He took a bite of my cookie. His lips grazing mine. I whimpered.

"My cookie." I wined he smiled as he ate it in front of me.

"And now your my pillow." He said laying down on me with all his weight. I growled. He laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes.

I sighed at the pressure. It wasn't bad and I didn't mind it. He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled his body more into mine. One of my legs falling off the couch as he wiggled between them. I looked down at his curly green hair. I ran a hand through it and my other was resting in between his shoulder blades. I played with his hair as he relaxed. I relaxed myself leaning my head back and closing my eyes. That's when I felt my heart ping.

I opened my eyes in response. I looked down at him again. I tried to focus on my emotions since I haven't in a while. I'm actually happy now and I'm not forgetting or lost anything. I feel normal and not like a little pet. I was brought out of my thoughts by a hand on my cheek. Izu is looking into my eyes.

"Hey you ok? I didn't trigger you again did I?" I smiled at him

"I'm fine I promise." He looked more worried.

"Then why are you crying?" He said wiping underneath my eye.

"I'm fine Izu" I smiled. He said a ok and laid back down. I leaned my head back again and closed my eyes with a smile.

Momos POV

Me and Mina watched as they argued and then settle down. We talked for a bit and then noticed that they fell asleep. Mina of course took pictures. I know that some of the girls actually like Y/n. Mina being one of them. They just never got the courage to talk to her.

They all turn on Ochaco long ago. When Midoriya found out. That night he came out her room a mess. Everyone was trying to comfort him but he was to heart broken and just broke down. Ochaco came in and just scoffed and was being extremely rude. So we all kinda turned on her. Seeing him so heartbroken it was obvious that there was more to it but no one asked.

Me and Mina giggled as we quietly painted her nails as she slept. We saw how she watched us do it so we wanted to include her. Without scaring her of course and Mina liked the thought and a good prank even tho it's not a prank. When we were done we decided to do our best to do Midoriyas nails. We made them match. Then oddly enough Todorki asked for me to do his nails.

I sat in front of Todorki. Doing one hand red and the other white. I hummed as I did so. Mina was in the kitchen eating probably all the cookies. Y/n and Midoriya moved in there sleep. Both now on their sides. Midoriya never letting go of her. I looked up at Todorki who was watching me.

"They are cute huh Todorki?" He nodded.

"I suppose. I thought I told you to call me Shoto Yamomo." He said. I looked up to him again.

"And I thought I told you to call me Momo." I winked at him and he blushed and looked away. I giggled.

Our little moment was interrupted when the front doors opened and Ochaco speaking loudly.

"I brought food!" Oh yeah I forgot she got everyone food. With my card.

"Ochaco hush people are sleeping." She looked at Mina who spoke. She put the bags on the kitchen counter and walked to the couch. She looked down to see Y/n and Midoriya sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. She didn't say a word and she grabbed her by the back of her neck. Y/n eyes instantly opened.

Y/n POV

I was having the best sleep of my life when my neck got grabbed. I got a flash of Dabi doing the same so I woke up immediately. My wings flapped and I tried to get the hand off me. That's when I heard her voice.

"What have I told you." I was dragged over the couch and Izuku tried to grab me but he was slow do to just waking up. I was trying not to let my thoughts control me but I couldn't do so unexpected things came out my mouth.

"Damn it Dabi let go!" I yelled struggling.

"Oh stop. You brat!" She yelled at me.

"Y/n calm down! Ochaco let her go!" Everyone was saying something but Izuku got my attention. I did my best to calm. I only looked at him. She kept dragging me away from everyone. I'm really tired of being dragged around. Now I was getting angry.

My wings caught on fire at how pissed I was getting. The flames licked her skin and she let go. I quickly got off the ground and pinned her to the wall.

"Look I was having a really good day ok. Here you are ruining it! I'm tired of getting dragged and used you hear me! I have other things to worry about! I have lived with horrible people you're lucky I didn't catch on with any of there bad habits." I growled at her. I let go and she just looked at me.

"Y/n you're eyes." I looked over to Izuku

"What?" I asked confused.

"They're that neon purple. Even the veins around your eyes are also." I touched my eyes.

"Oh um I Uh." Izuku didn't let me speak he just grabbed my hand.

"It's ok we'll figure it out. Just don't panic." I nodded

"We need to tell your dad tho." I nodded again I looked at our hands and both our nails are painted.

"Ha and your nails are painted." I laughed.

"What!?"