Back to School

The next morning I got up and dressed in my school clothes. And we left for school.

On the walk there I was having a hard time holding my bag. So Midoriya took it and carried it for me.

When we got to class Azawa and the whole class looked at me. Midoriya handed me my bag and Azawa walked over to me.

"You won't be in class today."

"Then where am I going?"

"You will be spending time with the nurse and the principal."

"Ok."

I dragged my bag on the floor and walked to the nurse. Azawa not far behind.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Terrible. Not to mention apparently All Might told the only person that talked to me to leave me alone and not to talk to me so yeah I'm doing terrible."

"He did that?"

"Yes."

"Hmm I will have to speak to him then."

"Yeah yeah. Anyway when am I moving in with you?"

"Whenever you're ready. My partner is excited to have you live with us."

"Partner? You're married?"

"Yes and I have a adopted son."

"Wow you have a life. I thought you were to depressed to have one."

"Y/n."

"Sorry."

We continued walking quietly. Soon enough we got to the nurse office.

"Hello sweetheart."

"Hi recovery girl."

"I heard you got a pretty good injury."

"Yeah."

"Ok Azawa please step out."

"Alright."

He stepped out and recovery girl looked up at me.

"Let me see your shoulder dear."

I unbuttoned my jacket and then my shirt. I sat on the bed and she jumped onto the bed. She started to take the wrap off.

"Who took care of this? They did a good job."

"Oh umm Midoriya and his mom."

"How sweet."

"Not really maybe his mom but."

"Oh."

"Ok you might feel a bit sleepy after this."

"K."

She kissed my shoulder right next to my wound. I did get a bit sleepy. She then wrapped it with a clean wrap.

"Ok tomorrow come back and you should be good."

"Ok thanks."

I put everything back on and walked out.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

I followed him to the principals office. We got there and Azawa left me there.

"Hello L/n."

"Sup."

"So I would like to discuss some things but first. I know you're pretty tired so you may sleep for a while."

"Thanks."

That's exactly what I did. I sat in one of the chairs and was out in seconds.