seven ; the call

Short Chapter, ily babes 💓

.

On the car ride home, this sickening feeling in my stomach increased, I honestly don't know why I was feeling like this though..I never feel like this.

"Baby, is everything alright?" He asks, concern lacing his voice. "Yeah, just a little sick..it was probably just the food." I say, wishing it would be true though I know it wasn't. I order it all the time and never get sick.

He placed a hand on my left thigh, knowing it calms me, softly rubbing his thumb in circular motion. Pulling up to our driveway, I exited the car swiftly, closing the door pretty loud, opening the door with my spare key. I ran up the stairs, immediately changing out of my clothes, putting a tank top and leggings on.

I need some me time.

I set the bath to warm water, putting in a blueish/yellowish both bomb, letting it sizzle while adding crumbs of bubbles. Once all set, I placed a few candles around my bathtub, locking the door before undressing, putting on my "bath time stories" playlist. Which is weird because it's music, not stories.

I stepped inside, my hair in a bun placed right above my head, the water stopping right above my boobs, my body becoming fully relaxed.

That is until I heard my phone ring.

I groaned, leaning over to grab it, picking it up, not bothering to check the Caller ID since it was most likely Austin.

"This is Cass," I speak swiftly, hearing heavily breathing on the other line, a chuckle coming out of whosever mouth. I pull the phone from my ear, seeing "UNKNOWN CALLER" in big letters, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"Ms. Villanueva, choose your husband wisely. If all goes wrong, you will be the only one to blame." And with that the phone call ended, my heart dropping. I immediately flush the water, leaving the bathroom, getting dressed. After placing my undergarments on, I didn't realize I was crying till I noticed two strong hands wrapped around me, rubbing it's thumbs against my sides in a circular motion before bringing its hands to my face.

"Babygirl, why are you stressing?" Austin speaks, his forehead against mine, rubbing his thumbs into my cheeks. "I-I don't know," he kisses me softly, taking my hands in his.

"I just wanna ease your mind and make you feel alright." He says, beginning to play with my ties at the end of my bralette. "No Austin please no sex tonight, I don't feel well." He nods understandingly, removing his shirt in one swift motion before placing it on me, stopping right below my butt, kissing my neck.

"Ima care for you," he says, nibbling at my earlobe. He intertwined our fingers before bringing his lips up to mine, my hands on his cheeks, him lifting me up so my legs were on either side of his torso. He lays me gently on our soft bed, laying on my left side, his lips leaving mine.

"I love you." He says softly, kissing my forehead, bringing us closer together. "I love you, too." I say back, bringing the covers to cover us besides our arms and above. "Will you be my wife again? The one Ill be able to spend the end of time with?" I nod whole chuckling, him placing the ring back on my finger. And with that we fell asleep, holding each other, just like the old days, yet still the chilling call in my mind.

.

vote//comment
(I'm also on Spring Break so expect a few new chapters this week babes)
-sincerelyyourstruly