three ; pregnancy test

June 9th, 2015

"I'll be out with Alex for today baby if it's okay." Austin whispers, I nodding my head. Me and Naomi decided that we would get a pregnancy test to see if I actually was pregnant.

Its been getting worse by the way. I've had morning sickness everyday since last week, headaches, cravings, and the worst of all, throwing up.

"I love you babe, have fun." I say as he heads torwards the front door, I continuing to scroll through my feed.

"I love you too princess, I'll text you later." Austin says before leaving the room, seconds later hearing the front door close and lock.

finally.

I text Naomi saying Austin left, her heading over as soon as she got the pregnancy test. I would go but, knowing the news, they would take so many pictures of me, headlines would be saying

WHY IS AUSTIN MAHONE'S SOON-TO-BE WIFE BUYING A PREGNANCY TEST? WE HAVE THE LATEST NEWS!

fuckers.

Last time I went out to get baby food for one of Austin' s nephews since his family was staying at the Mahone Residence, the fuckers got pictures of me, causing a whole controversy of Austin and I having a child! Like no, it's for his nephew! Ever since Austin started getting more and more famous, the papparazzi have been on our cases like no tomorrow.

They serious need to respect people's privacy.

"Naomi, it's been 20 minutes, do we still wait?" I ask anxiously, her biting her fingers, nodding. I sigh, standing up from mine and Austin' s shared bed. I opened the bathroom door slightly, looking over at Naomi who also had sweat beats running down her forehead.

I walked inside the bathroom, looking up at the ceiling.

"I can't do this Naomi...You check."

"Cassan-"

"Please do it. Please."

She sighed, I staring at her and her only.

her face fell.

Oh.

My.

God.

No. no.

"Cassandra..." She was crying, hugging me.

Why was she so happy?

I look down at the stick, a gasp escaping my lips.

I, Cassandra Alexis Villanueva Mahone, at the age of 19

am pregnant.

I couldn't go to sleep that night, tossing and turning, waiting for Austin to return home. He never did until around 5 O'Clock in the morning. I pretending to be asleep as he crept up the stairs, the scent of alcohol immediately filling my nostrils.

has he been drinking? And driving? what's wrong with him!

I could here shuffling and some things falling, feeling the sheets come up then down once again, Austin whimpering as he pulled me close to him. I could feel his eyes on me, wandering and wandering, his fingertips gently brushing against my arm and lower back, many many times.

He found it impossible to touch me.

I wrapped my arms around him like a teddy bear, holding hi close to me. I placed a cold hand against his warm chest, his body immediately tensing.

Why was he drinking? I think to myself, the smell once again engulfing me.

I don't know. he's, he never drinks.

June 10th, 2014

"Auustiiiinnnn." I wimper, tugging at his shirt. "What?" "Get out of bed already! I made breakfast!" Instead, he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me torwards him, laying me on his chest. I put my hands under my chin, looking at him while smiling as his hands caressed my legs, close to my butt.

"Will you be the best husband ever and PLEASE get out of bed?" He chuckled, finally letting me go, getting out of the room with me. I grab my phone from the counter, placing a plate of Pancakes and Bacon in front of Austin while I get Greek yogurt and some berries.

So tumblr am I rite ladies!

I could hear the snap of a picture, looking up at Austin who was smirking, I shaking my head as he took another one

"Babe, I look like shit."

"You look lovely darling."

I shake my head, continuing to scroll through my feed on Instagram when I get a tagged notification

@austinmahone tagged you in a photo!

I press the picture, it loading to the picture he had taken of me acouple of minutes ago, I smiling.

@austinmahone ; babe made me breakfast this morning, so in return I take candids. isn't she the luckiest? love ya princess @cassandravillanueva

"Love you too curly."

shizzzz when is Cassandra gonna tell Austin?

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly

{ merry christmas ya filthy animals, another update later }