five ; the fight

It was around 6 when Austin finally came home, furious I might add. He walked inside the room, hand clenched, jaw right which didn't scare me one bit.

Yes, I have never seen him like this but that doesn't scare me. I'm fearless.

"Why did you just leave me like that?" I laughed, getting up, going past him and down the stairs. "Leave you like what Austin? Weren't you having a great time with Sky?" I ask, standing in front of the lovechair. "Really Cassandra? Is this what this is about? Becau-"

"No you know what it's about Austin? It's about how you've been fucking me over so many times this past month leaving me worried sick about where you are when you could give a fuck about me. Remember this ring? You gave it to me, when you married me. Does it have an off and on switch or does it only work for you? You're full of yourself if you think you're gonna blame me for leaving."

"You're just jealous I was giving Sky attention and not you. Admit it. Because there is no other excuse for you to just leave like that."

I had it.

"So you get to have girl friends and hang out with them but as soon as I get a guy friend it's wrong of me? You're full of shit Austin. And yeah I guess I am jealous, and a stupid bitch, and a girl who wonders who her soon-to-be fiancé is texting 24/7!" I scream, my anger finally getting out. "You've been snooping through my phone?" Gritting through his teeth.

"No but you never come home and are always on your fucking phone!" He grabs a plate and smashes it against the wall, scaring the shit out of me. Not only that he comes close to me, a little too close, alcohol scent leaving his breath.

"You're drunk? Get the fuck away from me." He stayed put. "I said get the fuck away from me!" I scream, pushing his chest as he stumbles back, leaving the living room. I didn't even reach the stairs when he grabbed my wrists, pushing me against a wall, screaming,

"You're such a bitch. I don't even know why I married you."

I laughed, moving his hands away from my wrists, throwing the ring that rested on my ring finger at him, scoffing.

"Go give it to whoever is more important to you. You asshole." He realizes what he has done and tries to reach for my hand but I pull it back. "You know why drunk people and infants are similar?

They don't lie."

*

I haven't spoken to Austin, or Foolish Four, or Naomi. All I've been doing is sleep all day, not even bothering to eat. Austin sleeps downstairs on the couch, or in one of the guest rooms, because he knows I'm mad at him and most likely won't forgive him atm.

What he did was so uncalled for.

The neighbors complained about the yelling, which I could honestly give two fucks about. If it wasn't for Austin, they would've never complained, Austin and I would still be engaged, and I'd still be okay.

And by okay I mean health wise. I'm actually going to the doctors today to see if the baby is okay, not bothering to tell Austin since he still doesn't know I'm pregnant and could care less.

Once out of the shower, I went back into the room, grabbing my outfit {On top if using mobile device, on side if using website}, straightening my hair, putting some makeup on before heading out.

I don't bother to tell Austin where I'm heading, leaving the house with the BMW keys in hand. My stomach hurts extremely, high level of 9.3, basically throughout the car drive to the doctors I'd have to pull over and stop. I rest my hand on my stomach, sighing.

"Babe, it doesn't help with you hurting me. If the next 9 months is like this, holy God give me strength." I say, starting up the ignition.

Just a couple more blocks, you'll survive Cassandra.

Whilst sitting in the waiting area, I sneak a peak at a newborn, smiling. That will be me soon, I can't wait.

I hope by then Austin and I are on good terms.

"Cassandra Villanueva?" I hear my name be called, raising my hand whilst going over to the short, petite nurse. They measured me and weighed me, my results not surprising.

Same as last time, pretty funny.

The doctor soon came into the room with a pee cup, making me pee inside of it since through there they'd check if everything is alright, since the baby is too small to be using an ultrasound. While waiting for my results, my phone buzzed, picking it up I see Austin texted me.

Husband Material : where did you go?
Me : why do you care? And I'm at the doctors.
Husband Material : just cause we got in an argument, doesn't mean I'm all of a sudden gonna stop caring.
Me : I suppose..
Husband Material : I'm sorry. Everything that was said that night was uncalled for, I know this is pretty pathetic apologizing to you over text but I really am sorry. I'd like to make it up to you.
Me : ..fine. But it's gonna take more than just an apology to make it up what you said.
Husband Material : I know, that's why I'm gonna win your heart back, and make you my wife again.
Me : so cheesy Mahone.
Husband Material : was I talking about cheese Villanueva?
Me : no but half of your brain is made of cheese
Husband Material : whatever. You dealt with this cheese brain for three years now.
Me : touché Mahone, touché. I gotta go ,the doctors just came in.
Husband Material : wait, why are you at the doctors ?

I didn't reply, looking up at the doctor whose expression changed once he saw the results.

Oh shit.

*

Clifhanger mwahaha

{ vote and comment pwease }

Ps. Sorry I haven't updated in forever, been trying to figure out my life but all is going well again. Expect another chapter this week 💖

xoxo,

-sincerelyyourstruly