one ; the occasional aftermath

June 1st, 2015

I can't believe it's been a year, a year since Austin has proposed to me. It seems like it was just yesterday that the love of my life became mine, and now it is finally the day of our first big step together.

Moving Day.

"Is that the last box Austin??"

"Cassandra geez calm down were only moving 20 minutes away."

"Excuse me...Mahone?" He hugged me from behind, kissing me softly.

"I'm just kidding babe. I know it's your 19th birthday and we're spending it moving out and I know it isn't your plan of spending it this way but I have a lot of things planned don't worry." I smiled, moving his hands from my waist.

"The sooner this is over the better, because my back is literally killing me." "Everything is always killing you weirdo." I fake laughed, hopping back inside. "Alright boys are y'all gonna give me a bye hug or nah." Zach,Robert, and Alex came into the living room, hugging me bye. "I promise we'll make today up next week. Me, You, and the beach." Alex says, hugging me. "You got it bruh." I say, going on to Robert. "Hey Austin remember this girl is still my sister, including her booty." "ROBERT!" I say loudly, smacking him playfully on his chest.

"Technically it isn't. I'm officially an adult now." I say back, smacking my butt. "Hahahah no." I chuckled, hugging Zach. "Macho Man don't crush meeeee." I say, him squeezing my side's. " The boys and I will stop by tomorrow to help you with your Casa." He says, smiling. "Awe Zach you finally smile!" I say cheerfully, pinching his cheeks. I hugged Michele tightly, the both of us letting go as I now saw tears in her eyes.

"Awe Michele! Don't cry your gonna make me cry!" I say, a huge smile forming on her face. "I'm just so happy that my little boy has finally found the love of his life-that hes not my little boy anymore." Austin hugged Michele tightly, the both of them holding onto each other, I snapping a picture before Austin could look back.

@cassandravillanueva ; sometimes you have to let go so others can enjoy life... thank you so much Michele for everything you've done for both Austin and I, you're the real mvp @michelemahone

I hopped in the passengers seat, Austin hopping in also, the both of us waving goodbye to Michele and The Crew.

"And here

-a new chapter begins in our life." I say, smiling as Austin drives to our new house. "I'm so glad your the one I'm moving in with, you make my whole life complete." Our fingers intertwined, setting them on my lap.

*

*

*

"AUSTIN WHERE IS MY PHOTO ALBUMS BOX?" I scream, noticing that it wasn't in the moving truck or in the house.

"CASSANDRA I TOLD YOU ALREADY ITS IN THE GUEST ROOM!"

I swear moving in with him is so stressful. All he wants to do is put random boxes in random rooms where I'll possibly never find them again.

Note that there are 4 rooms in the house, along with 3 guest rooms, 4 1/2 baths, and 3 bathrooms. How the hell does he expect me to remember where he puts things?

Not bothering to ask him which guest room, I go ahead and search for the missing box, it not being found. I run a hand through my hair, puffing out warm air as I sit down in the middle of all of the boxes.

"Why are you so difficult?" I ask myself, standing back up to go to our room.

It was a disaster.

"AUSTIN CARTER FREAKING MAHONE DID YOU JUST THROW ALL OF THESE BOXES INSIDE OF HERE? AND YOU BETTER NOT LIE TO ME." I scream so loud the whole neighborhood could've heard me. I could here footsteps come up the spiral staircase, fury running throughout me. He appeared at the door, scratching the back of his head as he look af all the damage he created.

"Babe I'm-"

"No. Just don't say anything okay?"

He was taken aback from my response, him standing their emotionless. I go on my knees and start to pick up all my things, placing them gently inside of an empty box, Austin, still standing in the exact place he was in. Once I had finished cleaning up all the mess off the floor, I went out of the room passing Austin, going downstairs.

He thinks I'm playing around.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairway, following close behind me again. I sat on the island, not facing Austin as he sat loudly on the couch, indicating he was here. I turned around, eyeing him up and down

left to right.

"You my friend were being very bad earlier." I say in a hush tone, standing up. "And do you know what bad boys get?

They get punished."

I made sure he knew who was boss, standing up, making my way over to where he was. I pushed him slightly, him laying on the couch as I straddled his waist, looking at him intensively.

"What am I going to do with such a bad boy?"

I pinned his hands down, flipping my hair to one side, kissing him gently.

"Ca-" I got up immediately, almost falling. "Bad boys do not get to speak."

that definitely shut him up.

I went back over to where he was, straddling him, his hands finding their way to my butt. "Tsk Tsk, bad boys don't get to touch." I say, slapping his hands away. I made sure to leave a couple of marks on his neck, trailing kisses down his chest

he had no shirt on, tsk tsk.

I stopped where his pants where, leaving wet kisses along the rim of his boxers. He was waiting for what would happen next, but of course being me, I stopped. I stood up, about to go to back upstairs when Austin grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to where he was. He stood above me slightly since I was short, eyeing me up and down,

left and right.

"Au-" I tried to say but he placed a finger to my lips. "Bad girls don't get to talk." He said, basically repeating what I had told him. He circled around me, finally speaking after the third around.

"Take off your shirt."

I took it off swiftly, leaving me in my shorts and bra, and well my underwear too.

He moved my hair to one side, his hot breath trickling down my neck, down my spine.

I could hear him growl, whispering.

"baby girl, you don't know what you just started."

heyy guys I finally updated after a century!
how do you like the first chapter? leave yo thoughts down belooow!

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly