two ; first months

sorry for such short chapter I love you

June 2nd, 2015

I woke up with a huge headache, the pounding of my head getting worse and worse by the second. Noticing that Austin was up, I asked him politely to get me some Advil and Water, which he gladly gave me.

"So what are the plans for today?" I say, placing my cup of water on the nightstand, turning around to meet his eyes. "You are staying in bed since your wittle head hurts, I'm going to finish unpacking then get food for the house since the boys are coming over today." I sighed, knowing I had to run errands but knowing Austin, I probably would have to do them some other time.

"Baby, can you atleast give me a kiss?" but before I could kiss him, I felt my stomach do flips, running over to the toilet to throw up all of my insides, Austin rushing over to my side, pulling my hair back as I continued.

"Cassandra, love, are you okay? Do you need me to get you some aspirin?" I shook my head no, flushing the toilet.

extreme headaches
throwing up
craving

I really hope I'm over thinking this.

"Naomi, I don't know what to do! Yesterday we kinda, yanno, did the dirty. And I swear we used protection. Maybe I'm just over thinking this. Especially the cravings, I ALWAYS want pizza." I say, picking up another slice of the long, cheesy goodness.

"Well, did you take the day after pill?" She asks, my heart dropping.

Why didn't I think of that earlier?

"But doesn't that kill the baby if it's inside of you already?" I say, putting the phone on speaker as I go over to the medicine cabinet, looking for the pills. "Not exactly, it basically prevents you, like just incase." I dropped the white pill in my hand, filling a glass cup with water, setting both items on the table.

"I'm not really sure Naomi..I'm scared. What if I am pregnant?" I say, gulping at the thought of a human inside of me. Its not like I didn't want a kid, believe me I've had a lot of talks with Austin about it, but at least not right now! I barely turned 19 yesterday!

"You don't have to take it if you aren't comfortable. But if you do end up getting pregnant please promise me you won't get an abortion?" I would NEVER EVER think about that twice, nuh-uh. I will not kill an innocent human. "Swear on Robert's grave. I don't believe in abortion anyways." I say, putting the pill silently back into its container.

"Okay good, because I myself, wouldn't be able to forgive you. I gotta go, Robert is calling me. I'll see you later today since the boys are going over, I lahh you." "I love you too, byeeerss."

shit. shit. shit.

I hung up shortly after wards, drinking the water since I was sweating. I feel much more better after throwing up everything inside me but still, I had such a horrible feeling knowing that I might be pregnant. I had until 2 till Austin came home which would give me enough time to think of a plan, or atleast try to.

I need to tell someone,

And I knew exactly who.

"Boys!" I yell, rushing towards Robert to hug him first. Today was our first official family dinner, with all my boys and Naomi. Ever since Sarah left, which crushed me dearly, Naomi has been there, which really really meant a lot to me. She was like a big sister, I could run to her with any problems I had and I knew she wouldn't dare tell another soul. We all headed towards the dining room, I sitting on first front place of the table, past three chairs sat Austin, across from me. On the right side sat Alex and Zach, and on the left side sat Naomi and Robert.

So basically, after all that confusion, it was Me, Naomi, Robert, an empty chair, Austin, empty chair, Alex, and Zach.

After saying our prayers we digged into the food I made with all my heart, Austin helping with the salad which wasn't that hard, actually pretty easy.

But, let's be real here. Austin tossing salad was asking a three year old to do algebra. impossible. Long story short, by the end of the hour of finishing the food, there was many pieces of romaine and lettuce on the floor, along with croutons.

"So boys, what do you think of the new casa?" I ask, stuffing my mouth with a forkful of spaghetti.

on our first date we had spaghetti. wow. it seemed like ages ago.

"Beautiful. Just, Beautiful." Spoke Zach, a huge smile forming on my lips.

"Why thank you Zach, Austin and I put a lot of effort into just making this house look presentable." I say, sighing in relief. It was hard work, turns out after the small chat I had with Naomi over the phone, I rearranged, hung up things, and cleaned like no tomorrow. Classy Cassandra. Usual Me.

What I most was proud of was the gold platinem albums Austin was rewarded, which were proudly hung in the den.

"Beautiful," replied Alex and Robert in unisone, too involved in their food to look up. I shook my head in laughter, continuing my food. Slowly the dinner died down, serving ice cream for dessert since it was the traditional and usual thing to do. I took a picture of all the boy devoting their icy goodness, in the background held Robert and Naomi, Robert placing ice cream on the tip of Naomi's nose as she tried doing the same to Robert as he held back, Zach in the right corner, looking so interested in his dessert while Austin was looking straight at me, a devious smirk on his face as he held up his spoon.

@cassandravillanueva ; nothing better to end a great dinner with foolish four + the terrific two { aka Naomi and I } with vanilla and chocolate goodness. thanks for coming my loves, I love you all very, very much. @austinmahone @alexconstancio @zachdorsey @wildfire.naomi

posting the picture on Instagram, I placed my phone away, Austin wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing me from behind. "Yanno, I'd love to take ice cream off of you." I couldn't help but laugh at his remark, placing my empty plate in the sink.

"I love you, my perverted, horny, fiance." I say, smiling up at him as he pulls me into a kiss, Naomi snapping a picture quickly.

@wildfire.naomi ; oh these love birds @austinmahone @cassandravillanueva I already warned you mahone, hurt her and I cut you, just kidding #notreallythough

nothing better to end this great night, with the people I love most in my life.

but still, after all that fun and joy, I still had that one thought on my mind.

And it stuck.

updated bc swag
vote and comment bae'ssss

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly