eight : the annoucenment

Instead of just personally telling Austin I was pregnant, I decided to tell the whole crew including Mama. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Naomi asks as I set up another table, seeing that Austin's family is coming to Miami. "Yes. Positive. You haven't told Robert yet right?" She nods her head, putting a bouquet of flowers I'm the middle of the round white table.

"I think every table is set! I'm gonna go take a shower and begin to get ready, make sure the cake is on its way and the cater." I tell Naomi, going up the stairs. I told Austin it was just a family gather but in reality it was an announcement,

An announcement they will never forget.

.

All of Austin's family began to arrive, the chaffer taking everyone's cars to our valet parking lot which was just a small excluded car area we shared with the rest of our nieghbors.

"You look very beautiful baby," I hear Austin whisper in my ear, making me smile as his hand rests softly on my back. I get offered champagne but instead I take the cranberry juice, sipping on it.

"I'm gonna go freshen up, the food should be arriving any minute," I tell Austin, pecking his lips before running up the stairs. I stand before the full length mirror, lifting up my dress to see my stomach.

So freaking fat.

I could slightly tell I was getting chubby, which sucked. I sighed, going back downstairs, feeling an urge to throw up. I smile, walking into our backyard, Austin's Nephews & Nieces playing on the small playground, the rest of the adults chatting and eating under the large white tent that basically covered half of the backyard.

After chatting with Aunt Lisa, I ate some sandwiches and talked with Austin, our photographer taking some photos. Paparazzi was swarming the house, which kinda bothered me since I wanted this to be private.

"Naomi!" I call out, Naomi walking towards me. "Do you want me to go upstairs and get ready for the a?" I say, speaking oh so quietly so the surrounding guests wouldn't hear me. "Yeah! I'll get everyone's attention, go hurry!" The both of us smile excitedly at each other before going our separate ways, I making my way upstairs. While upstairs, my head began to hurt, I ignoring the pain since I usually always get headaches around this time. Changing into the shirt I put on an oversized sweater, closing the bedroom door, making my way back downstairs.

And with that, the last thing I saw was a bright light, and a frantic crowd making their way over to me.

.

.

vote//comment

-sincerelyyourstruly