hey guys.

so, as you may know, I've been on WATT-PAD for almost 3 years now and can I tell you, it's been a hell of a three years.

I completed my first ever book which is currently growing fast, along with its sequel. I also have my two other books which are also growing fast, which makes me soooo happy.

The votes, comments, everything you guys do for me has made me into the person I am today, which is amazing. Your guys reflections make me one of the happiest people in the whole entire world.

I've been keeping this secret for awhile now and I don't know how you guys will reflect off of it.

But here goes nothing.

I'm quiting wattpad, for good.

No, it's not cause of any of you guys, it's because wattpad and all this social media has taken over my life to the point where my only mind is revolved around writing on this website and updating everything else to make people happy. I feel like it's more of a job than a passion of mine which isn't well.

I hope I didn't hurt any of you. But this is the last you'll see of me, forever.

Goodbye guys, I love you all. Thank you for making my experience on this website amazing, I owe it all to you guys.

So, see you all soon.

.

.

.

JUST KIDDING GUYS APRIL FOOOOOOOOLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS

lol @ yall did I scare you guys?

I'm still gonna continue writing on here, I love wattpad the hell 😂. It honestly makes me so happy. So yes, it was all a joke, hopefully no one took it serious.

Expect new stories coming soon and new updates.

Have a great day dolls, love your author,

Gabriella 💖