Random Plot # 2

This plot may or may not suit your taste. It could be bland. xoxo.

-

"Don't. Don't. Don't —– argh —– man! You're so impossible! Dumbass!" Natasha's curses were too loud to unhear as she constantly presses her phone, trembling.

"Clint! You freaking need to get me outta here, I have to diffuse the bomb!" she loudly said over the line.

"W-w-wait . . . Where is Wanda? I have incomi— wait wtf?! —I died!" she was too distracted to even notice that her boyfriend was already around.

Steve swiftly paced into the scene and removed the headphones on her ears. He sweetly cupped her face and made her look at him, smiling.

"You seem pissed, there. Need help?" he asked, lovingly, placing kisses into her lips.

"Oh no, thank you! I can win this if not for this stupid Clint, leaving me out behind." Natasha replied, dismissing the offer.

Steve raised an eyebrow, purely skeptical as he looks into her gaming phone. "You got killed." he chuckles lightly, making her grimace.

Natasha shrugged, snaking her right forearm into his, and got back into playing.

There are instances that she would just randomly shout profanities, and his ears seemed bruised with her too much cursing. Sardonically, looking at his girlfriend, Steve just simpered at her. It's just been few weeks when Clint introduced this MOBA to Natasha and she seemed so attached to it eventually. She can't get off her phone all the time that she cannot even attend to her lunch or even breakfast.

Thinking about it, Steve looked at his watch and found out that it's past noon already and he is certain that she's eaten nothing yet.

"Hey, honey." he called but she didn't faze.

"Tasha . . ." he whispered, squeezing her but she did not respond.

Mischievously, he stole her phone away and that angered her. "Steve! Give that to me! I'm gonna die." she protested but he held the phone up high.

Steve lifted an eyebrow. "No! We will eat first." he sternly stated but she glared at him in lieu.

"Let me finish it and I will eat immediately after." Natasha placed a bargain but Steve is not backing down either.

"Please, love . . ." she said hugging him in the waist for he is standing while she's sitting.

Steve heaved a very deep sigh and gave her back her phone. This made Natasha smile discreetly. ''I know you can't resist my charm, baby.'' she thought to herself.

"Okay, I'll prepare our food and once I'm done you have to get away in that chair or——" he was cut off mid sentence.

"Or what?" she has that grin in her face and this made him creased his brows.

"You got to be more careful than that or I'll make you stop my way." Steve profoundly said as he gave Natasha the look but she just rolled her eyes at him, smirking.