Random Plot #1

Natasha is in her room in the Avengers compound when she received a text message from Clint. "Another Stark-party?" she scoffed to herself as she read the message.

It is still too early to prepare for the event and she decided to lay on the soft mattress, which only left her bored and yearning. She thought about reading her favorite book but she doesn't feel like doing it. She sighed.

"Fuck this." she cursed to herself as she continued to think of stuff to reduce her boredom. Only a few seconds of intensely deeming, she has thought of a nasty idea. Smirking, she went to the bathroom and decided to take a long bath.

At first, Natasha took the tub and enjoyed the water that's steaming her body. She rested on the edge of the tub and closed her eyes, devoid of anything in her mind. She enjoyed the feeling of the warm water nourishing her body. It took her nearly thirty minutes just resting on the sauna.

As she was done, Natasha also went to the shower room to complete her bath routine. She tapped the cold water to stabilize the heat that steamed her body. The water soaked her and the sensitive areas, turning her on. She tried to swipe away the idea of her touching herself but she couldn't. As she's getting soaked of the water, she leaned on the wall and inserted a finger inside her. She pumped slowly as she added another finger until it reached three. She gripped on the sink and thrusted her fingers rapidly. She moaned loudly and muttered a familiar name as she does herself. His name came out a little more often until she reached her climax. But it wasn't enough. She needs something else to satiate her.

When she returned to her bedroom, she noticed the door. It was partly open, contrary to her memory since she remember leaving it closed. Natasha kind of got suspicious but chose to shrug the thought off.

Natasha began choosing an outfit from her wardrobe. She took the knee-cut, black, lacy dress and when she's satisfied enough, she wore it. She went to the vanity mirror and also put a makeup on, complementing it with a red tint on her lips. As she was done, she looked at the reflection in the mirror, smiling.

Natasha went to check on her phone and she got another message but from Steve this time.

"See you later, baby." she read aloud and she blushed tremendously.

Chuckling to herself, she started grabbing her things to go to Stark Tower. As she started walking, she realized one thing . . . she's also doomed.

-

Everyone's enjoying the revel that Stark has prepared for and Steve seemed like he's enjoying it too. The party has started just a minutes ago and he's one of the early birds just like before. But there's someone that is missing . . . Natasha.

Steve creased his eyebrows knowing that he's sent a message already earlier and for sure Clint also told her to go. Then, a loud voice in back of his head said, "Maybe she's still moaning your name." which made him feel so cocky in an instant.

Steve smirked to himself as he remembered walking in earlier in her room but found no one inside, only for him to hear some indistinct mutters coming from the bathroom. He wanted to barge in and finish it for her but he thought that maybe it will become a little more exciting if they pursue the gratitude of delay, so he retreated.

Few more minutes have passed but Steve only found himself in the pool of Billiard with Sam and Clint playing bets.

"Cap, wanna join us?" Sam asked him in an inviting tone.

He smiled curtingly and muttered, "Sure." as he sipped his vodka straight from the bottle.

Clint, then butted in, as he saw him drink the liquor like there is no tomorrow. "Are you okay? 'Cause you like, drank half of the bottle already?"