Good Luck!...

Chris' P.O.V.

"SCARLETT...baby! Where are you?" I shouted inside our room when I left my children on their room playing.

"Hey! Where's Guadz and Ricca?"

"Oh! They are playing scrabble." I answered, gulping.

Damn! I'm feeling hot today especially that I can see my wife, who's in an almost transparent bathrobe.

"How about Tristlyn and Janah?"

"They're asleep." I said, staring intently at Scarlett's body.

"What are you staring at?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

Damn! This woman is really feisty.

She sat in front of the vanity mirror, while I start unbuttoning my shirt. I can see her glancing through the mirror so I flexed my biceps in any way that I could.

"Ahm...Baby." she called me.

"Yes?" I asked, clutching my own hair.

"Can you massage me? My neck really hurts." she said, still gaping at my hardbound muscles.

"Joyfully, baby." I said, smirking. Looks like I can make my way through my beautiful wife, now.

I went to where she is and massaged her. She's arching her head in pleasure but I can still see her simultaneous glances on my brawns.

"Stop salivating, darling. All you got to do is ask, my love."

"Heh! You're such a punk."

"Ah! I'm such a punk, ah?" I started to tickle her waist, which she highly condemn of me to do.

I can't take it anymore. I'm amorously wanting for this delicious woman. I've practiced celibacy for a week straight and I just don't want to lose this chance. Not gonna happen, baby girl.

"Damn it! Stop that, Chris!" she screamed when I didn't stop tickling her. I stopped for a moment, and when I've got the chance, I immediately lifted her up.

"Hooolllyyy shittt! Fuck, fuck fuck! Oh shit!" continuous curses rendered her mouth, but I didn't mind it anyway.

I forcefully threw her on the soft mattress, when I successfully lifted her up from her seat, and as I boomed her down, her robe opened up, revealing her wholeness, leaving her nipples and pussy seen by my naked eyes.

"Oh honey! I got to be ravaging you senseless tonight." I said enthusiastically, while my eyes are sparkling gold.

I also see the glints of same excitement that was flashed in her eyes.

"The kids might hear us, Chris." she reasoned, but I'm way past too horny to entertain her excuses.

"Baby, they won't trust me. I've been celibate last week because of that, damn, menstrual cycle of yours." I complained, giving her my best-seller puppy eyes.

"No. Not today." she said, putting back her robe, but I was quick enough to dissemble it again.

I positioned myself on top of her and she flinched a little, but that didn't stop me.

I tore her robe and let my hand fondle the softness of her ample breasts. She moaned in my action, that made my body even ache for more.

"Ahhh!"

I licked her pinkish crowns and she arched her body in joy. Her eyes shut closed and mouth parted open.

"Ooohhhh...God!" she exclaimed.