Hate to Hate you

Steve Rogers, 31, a successful baron of the American Industry. Vengeful.

Natasha Romanoff, 28, a renowned magazine model in Hollywood. Guilty.

Steve Rogers has always been so ruthless when it comes to business. He is never the type to play fair if he knows he's already losing. So when things get out of hand, expect the worst of outcomes to be laid in your table of negotiation.

Steve Rogers is a control freak. He became obsessed with power and control since the time that he got abandoned. Ever since that day, he doesn't get to like disobedience anymore. So, when things slip out, he would dearly chase after that until he's the one who's ready to let go. But this thing that has been bugging him for six years is not something that he knows he will be letting go. He has had enough of letting her slip out. Not today.

Natasha Romanoff, on the other hand, has been the most sought for gal in her mid 20s. She is obsessed with the idea of flawlessly navigating her life. No mistakes. In short, she's also a control freak. But in spite of her visions for her life, her choices and decisions are getting real impossible to maneuver gradually. She's losing herself in the process.

As much as Natasha loathes the idea of being a complete mess, she turned out to be a wreck who's only fixing herself for another low point in her life. She doesn't understand how could she be so miserable. She is hot, she can get laid with anyone she wants, she is a vixen, she fulfilled her dreams and desires in life. Her wants. Well ... except for one thing. She has let go of the person who kept her in track before. She lost her Steve.

And right now, passing through the man who made her fall in love for the first time in her life after graduating in College, everything came back flashing in. She saw him again ... 6 years after she dumped him. It was always those longing eyes that could trigger her impulses. It was always those deep-sea eyes that emanates love and passion to keep her. But the Steve Rogers that she's seeing right now across the
table is not the Steve Rogers she grew to know before. He wasn't that skinny and troublesome boy she has met when she was 22. He has become a completely different person. He has this rigid gaze on her that elicits darkness and desire to claim her. He even became a drool-worthy man. He. Has. The. Specimen.

Natasha almost forgot her civility everytime he calls her name as his biceps momentarily flexes across the table. His jaw is clenching with his chest that is slowly heaving under his tight polo shirt. She almost choked on her saliva when he started biting his lips and wetting it with his tongue. She almost forgot that she is in a business deal with him as she got an offer to represent his brand. His company. Which means, she'll be working with him after six, long, years.

Meanwhile, Steve is enjoying the sight of Natasha, pressing her thighs tightly under the table. He has his eyes on her ever since her team walked in his meeting lounge. It didn't surprise him to see her there and he is pretty sure that she wasn't shocked to see him also. She must have had the idea already. She was the only reason behind his idea of campaigning.

He doesn't need anything to get her to pose for his company because he can do it alone. And proposing to her team to let her do some shoots for the Rogers Corp is really a bait and a trap for Natasha Romanoff to get back to his arms again. He hates her for leaving him hanging that night.

He hates her for everything she is. And seeing her now, a few meters beyond his grasp, makes him wanna freeze the moment to humiliate her in front of herself. He hates her so much that he wants to stab her right there and then. So, watching her reaction for his intentional seduction over her is a paradise for him. But Natasha Romanoff wasn't called as the Black Widow for nothing.

Natasha knows that he's playing a trick on her. Well, two can play this game. She knows better than 'destiny putting them together again after years.' He is trying to rewrite the stars and she hates him for that.