A little OT5.

OT5 cause I fucking miss them.
(Imagine Fifth Harmony as adopted siblings and they live with Ally's parents. This'll be purely fluff and all that lovey-dovey shit I know y'all need right now.)

Patricia slowly stood up from bed, trying not to wake her husband. It was still pretty early and it was just the crack of dawn outside, she did a little stretching and made way out the door. She went down to the kitchen knowing that the young ones would be up by now, they'd soon come running down once they smell the food. Her babies were always the active ones and she always adored how they rambled about their dreams every morning, completely waking her husband.

After she got breakfast ready, she walked back up the stairs to peak on the kids. Their door was now slightly open which meant they were awake, it was a habit that they had so they could easily hear when Patricia called for breakfast. Patricia nearly melted at the sight when she perked inside the room, her five kids were folding their blankets and fixing the beds.

"'lily?" The youngest called out timidly from her bed, she was looking around for her stuffed dragons. Dinah was close to crying by now, the dragon was her source of comfort. "Tobi no here."

"Oh no," Allyson, the oldest cried, she began to help search for the item under their beds, she was seven years old already but still acted far too young for her age. "No worry I find it."

"Au done!" Camila, the second youngest cheered as she finally managed to fold her blanket. It was a little messy but nontheless an improvement for her, she was just 4 years old.

"Tobi!!" Dinah exclaimed when Ally popped up from under Lauren's - the middle child- bed with her stuffed animals, Ally handed the stuffed animal to her sister.

"Mani 'ook I finished the bed!" Little Camila called out to her second oldest sister who was busy brushing her hair in front of the little vanity they had.

Normani only smiled and gave the younger girl a small pat on the head before going back to brushing her hair, she wasn't much of a talker in the mornings. Lauren had come out their bathroom with a bright smile and ran to Allyson, babbling about how she brushed her teeth without a problem. Allyson being the big sister she is praised the girl and both continued to babble with Dinah between them playing with her stuffed toy.

Patricia sighed dreamily, her babies were just unintentionally adorable to her. She walked back down to the kitchen and saw that the sun had already risen a bit, she had been too caught up with her kids that she didn't notice the time passing.

"Ooh b'eakfast time!" Lauren exclaimed when the sun started to peek through their window, her mother was probably already up by now.

The other toddlers stood from their places and stood in a line facing the door, Allyson was at the very front with Normani behind her. Lauren was behind the second oldest with Camila and Dinah behind, they saw Ally's tiny arms raise and point out the door. She was signaling for them to walk out now, this was a normal routine for them. They had gotten used to this ever since the foster home and Patricia found it thoughtful of them. They walked out slowly, passing by their father's room. Ally lead them inside and they giggled at their father's sleeping state, it was one of their routines to wake him up with their adorable antics. Lauren ran up to the bed with the help of Camila and Normani. Ally and Dinah had no problem climbing the bed, they all had a pillow in hand and prepared to attack their father. Camila counted from five and they all started hitting their father with the pillows, their laughter filling the room. Jerry shot up in shock with Dinah on his lap smiling widely, Lauren jumped on his back and started singing her 'Good Morning Song' in his ear. Camila hugged him from the left and Normani sat next to Dinah on his lap.

"Well good morning my little rascals," Jerry greeted with a sleepy smile, at some point this kids might kill him in his sleep with their antics but he couldn't blame them. The foster homes they came from was basically a rough house, they were thrice as rowdy when they first moved in. He furrowed his brow when he noticed his eldest was missing.