Christmas spirit

Toddler Ally / a bit of ot5, iono

-

"Ally, Camila! Time to go furballs," Dinah called out from the door, she was at her parent's house picking up her two youngest children.

"Okay remember what I taught you guys," Milika says and helps the two toddlers stuff their bags of candies inside their backpacks.

The oldest of the two grinned, "Me and Mila have girfwens!"

"Yes yes!" Camila cheered and raised her arms.

"If you use your charms and be confident you'll be having your ladies lined for you to kiss under the mistletoe, " Milika winked and laughed as the two toddlers tried to copy her, blinking both their eyes with their adorable smirks.

"Furballs?" Dinah peeked in on the kitchen and saw the three, she eyed her mother suspisciously.

"Has'a e' huego, Nana," Ally wrapped her small arms around her grandmother's legs and walked to her mother.

"Buhbye," Camila waved and fist bumped with Milika before going up to her mother with a quick salute.

"Bye munchkins," Milika grinned and eyed her child, "Make sure to bring them back next weekend."

"So you can corrupt my angels? No way," Dinah teased.

"Oh please, I bet Lauren isn't gonna be any different with Andrea," Milika rolled her eyes.

"I have no idea why you both don't get along," Dinah laughed as they walked towards the door.

"Oh we do get along, just not when you're around. You grew up spoiling people's fun," Milika deadpanned and opened the door.

"Mommy?" Ally pulled on her mother's shirt, Dinah smiled down at her. "I love you."

"I love you too, Allycat," Ally smiled wide at her mother and blinked at her grandma, Dinah didn't notice it since Camila had started to babble next.

Milika shook her head and bid farewell to the family.

"Mommy?" Ally called out from the backseat of the car, she was fiddling with her stuffed moose, Moose Moose.

Dinah looked at her daughter through the rearview mirror, "Yes, Smallz?"

"Did you and Mama kiss undew da misa-mis-mis-a'toe?" Ally asked.

"Did Mama and me kiss under the mistletoe?" Dinah smiled, "Yes, yes we did. Why do you ask?"

Ally shrugged and turned her attention to her sister, Camila was playing on her ipad.

Dinah just smiled and continued to drive.

-

"Heyya!" Ally popped up from under the table, suprising the lady that occupied it.

The Kordei-Hansen family was at the mall, at Pizza Hut to be specific. Ally had gone astray from her parent's table with her little sister, Camila. She had spot her potential girlfriend, a very pretty curly haired blonde with brown eyes and a tall figure. She fit the discription her Nana Milika had told her.

"Oh hey little girl, what would you like?" The lady smiled.

"You pwetty," Ally smiled.

"Oh why thank you," The woman chuckled, "You're very pretty as well." She said while studying the little girl's outfit, she was wearing a cute jumper with an 'if lost look for Dinah' printed on it.

"Tanks! Wha's you name?" Ally beamed.

"I'm Tori, you?"

"Ally,"