Ghost of you

OT4/Dinally

Ally is a ghost brought back to life but since she's been a ghost for so long, she has a hard time adjusting.

=+=

She felt empty. Ally looked at the view of the setting sun in thought.

"Being alive feels weird."

"Same, dude, same."

Dinah chuckles as she continues to wax her board, they were at the beach with the now human ghost girl sitting on the sand and crushing sand into her hand. Ally was sitting on the sand watching her.

"When are the other's gonna get here?" Ally asked, standing up and adjusting her swimsuit since it felt uncomfortable to her.

"In a bit," Dinah stands up with her board, "Wanna go and take a quick dip?"

"I-In the water?" Ally looked at her and the sea with a nervous look.

"Yeah, are you scared?" Dinah snorts, she walks up the girl and holds her hand. "It's safe."

"I don't remember how to swim," Ally says softly and blushes at how perfect her hand fit in Dinah's.

"No worries, you can just sit on my board while I float both of us in the water," Dinah says and pulls her towards the water, "Let's go."

"I might drown," Ally says frantically and runs away from Dinah, well attempts to run away, Dinah still had a grip on her.

"No you won't," Dinah laughs and throws her board in the water. "Sit on my board, I'll handle the rest."

Ally didn't listen and still tries to escape the girl. "I don't want to die again, I don't wanna. Let me go, Dinah."

"Als it's okay, I promise you- COME HERE," Dinah chases as the girl finally escaped, she couldn't contain her laughter at the sight of Ally's running figure quickly clinging on to Normani while the girl carried their tents.

"Ally what's wrong?" Normani laughed, dropping the tent bagd and holding the girl up. She looked over at Lauren who was setting up the picnic they planned.

Ally held on tight to the girl, her legs wrapped around Normani's waist. "Water."

"Water?" Normani furrowed her brows and saw Dinah on her surfboard, lying on her back far off in the deep end. "Oh, you don't know how to swim?"

Ally shook her head, "No, I don't remember and I don't wanna die again."

Lauren laughed from where she was at, "You don't have to, let's just eat Allycat. I'm sure Dinah'll come and join us after."

Ally got off Normani and sat on the picnic blanket with Lauren, Normani joined them and first thing the blonde saw was a basket filled with beach toys. Lauren and Normani started making sandwiches while Ally fiddled with the shovel, "Why are there toys here?"

"I was planning on making sandcastles today," Lauren smiled, "We should have a competition later, yeah?"

"Sure," Normani nodded, she looked up and saw Dinah showing off on her board. There weren't any waves and the water was peaceful so Dinah was able to do a hand stand on her board, Normani scoffed. "Show off."

"When is she not?" Lauren chuckled, handing Ally a sandwich to which the girl accepted gladly.

"She must be very used to it," Ally says, watching at how at ease Dinah was where she was at.

"The girl is a Kanaloa, she lived the beach life for the longest. She loves the water," Lauren says.

Ally looked at her quizzically, "What's a kanaloa?"