Triston

Grayson's P.O.V- The next day, I haven't seen Dani at all at school except for in the first hour, in the hallway. "Triston dude, have you seen Daniella?" I ran up to him, during lunch. "Her? Nah." He shook it off easy, but I know when he's hiding something, his lip slowly curls at the ends. "So, Dani was at my house the other day, and she had a interesting dream. She was screaming your name." I crossed my arms waiting for an answer. "All the girls scream my name." He smirked. Fucking perv.
"That's not what I meant. She had tears streaming down her face, screaming for you to stop. What the hell is going on?" I demand, my hands ball into fists, my blood boiling. "Why do you care so much?" Triston smiled. "Wipe that smile off your face before I do, tell me what is going on. NOW." I yell, all attention in the cafeteria turns to me and him. "Bro, calm down. It's what you wanted isn't it? I mean someone had to do it." I grabbed him by his shirt and slammed up against the wall. "What. Did. You. Do." I growl, my teeth grinding against each other.
"You didn't hear?" I turned around, a freshman stood up from her table with her friends. "Abigail don't you fucking dare." Triston growled, that's when it hit me, that's his little sister. "What did he do? Tell me!" I pleaded. "Abigail-"

"He raped her."

That's when my world fell apart.