Triston Part 2

Grayson's P.O.V- "Triston! What the actual fuck?" How did I not know..
"Abigail, I'm going to kill you." Triston growled. "Actually no. Abigail go to my locker. Tell me everything, I'll be there in a moment." I told her. As she left, I looked back at Triston. "Now for you." I punched him across the face, leaving a bruise. I dragged him out of the cafeteria and outside, slamming him against the wall. Pulling out my phone, I call 911 and tell them everything. "Anything else you have to say before you're locked up?" I smirk. "I would wipe that smirk off your face right now, there's a lot more than what you think." He laughed coldly. Then two men in uniform walked up behind me and put Triston in cuffs. "I thought we were best friends! Why would you do that?" I tell him as he gets in. "Why wouldn't i?" He smiled. "What did you do to her!" I scream, my hands clenched together. "Might as well confess now son." Said the officer, I nodded. "Well let's see," he smirked, " I whipped her, raped her, drugged her, abused her, burned her, and I took the one thing she loved the most." My jaw dropped, "You fuck. Don't you dare ever go near her. Ever!" I punch him square in the jaw and go find Abigial. Running to my locker, there's Abigail leaning against it. "I'm sorry about your brother.." I really do feel bad, that's her only sibling. "It's alright, I'm happy he's gone." She smiled slightly. "So, I got some of it out of him, what he did, anything else?" I wondered. Bastard..
"Did he tell you what he took from her?" Abi asked, I nodded my head. "Yeah her virginity." I roll my eyes, how could someone be so cruel?
"Not just that." She mumbled. What? "What do you mean?" My hands start to get sweaty. "He took her grandma's journal and burned it." Oh shit.. That meant everything to Dani, after her grandma.. Died. "Thanks Abs, I'll see you later, good luck at home." I kiss her cheek and run off.

Daniella's P.O.V- After first hour, I ran to my grandma's house, which is about a mile from my 'home'. Reaching behind my neck, I felt some blood trickling down it. Stupid Triston.. What did I do to deserve it?
Then I started to scream, "I'm so sorry! For anything I did!" Tears streamed down my face, "I am so sorry!"
"Dani, you have no reason to be sorry.." I turned around, and there stood Grayson and Ethan, at the non existing door. I stood up, shaking, "Please don't touch me." "Daniella, we aren't going to hurt you, please sit down." Ethan spoke softly, as if I were going to break. Too bad for them, I'm already broken.

Ethan's P.O.V- I could tell she hated the way I talked to her as I spoke, as if she was glass and she could break. She really is fragile. "Don't tell me what to do." Dani stuttered. "Daniella. Sit." Gray spoke, instantly Daniella sat on the broken couch, more scared than ever. I elbowed Grayson in the side, "You're scaring her, stop!" "I didn't mean to.." He muttered and sat down by Dani, I sat on the other side. Looking at Daniella more up close, she had fear in her eyes, and she was ready to run. To run from us. From Triston. From her parents. From the world.