Fix A Heart

Dani's P.O.V-
Tears streamed down my face as I stared at the picture.

"Dani? What is that?" Grayson asked softly.

I shook my head, not being able to speak. I could hear running footsteps coming closer and I started to scream, falling to the ground.

"Please don't hurt me!" My whole body shaking in fear. The footsteps stopped.

"Dani it's just me, Ethan." He said, "Gray, what's going on?" Ethan whispered. They could never understand. Never. And I don't plan on it.

"Daniella. Please come with us."

I looked up, there stood Officer Franico. He's always been there for me, when my dad first started doing drugs, he'd always take him home to me after he found dad passed out on the bar floor.

I nodded and followed him to his car.
"Daniell please explain from the beginning." And so I did. Not leaving out a single detail, I'm done. I'm over all of this. Dad deserves to go to jail after everything.

"Okay. Thank you. We will be right on this," Franico looked me in the eye, showing how sincere he was, "I promise, all of this will soon go away."
He hugged me and then went back to his unit.

Grayson and Ethan walked up to me, "Dani, we're going to a hotel all right? I'm not taking you back to your house, that's dangerous. And we aren't going to our house because I don't want our mom in danger-" Grayson stopped talking once he saw my face drop, "Don't worry, she's safe alright?"

My whole body relaxed. I truly hate all of this, what did I ever do to earn such hatred and a horrible life?! I can't handle this. My dad is out there somewhere, coming for me. I'm dragging the people I love into this, I could kill them! I need to get out of here. I wish all of this pain would just go away-

"Dani? Dani! Snap out of it!" Ethan yelled, shaking me. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. What is happening?!

"Dani! Speak to us! Come on, we're right here! Say something! Anything!"
I heard Grayson say, at least I think it's him. My whole vision became blurry and I couldn't hear anything, my world began to spin.

This is all too much.

Ethan's P.O.V-
"DANI!" I shouted, but again, there was nothing. Her gaze was set out to the ground, her body was shaking. Her thoughts were the only thing that wondered, and it's scaring me.

What the hell is going on?!

"Dani? Dani baby come on! Answer me!" Grayson yelled, his voice trembling. Tears were streaming down Daniells face, her expression showed so much hurt, fear, and sadness, yet she said and did nothing. It's like she's trapped and has no way out of it.

But then, she hit the ground, knocked out cold.

"Someone call an ambulance!" I screamed. Police ran over, separating me and Grayson from dani, as much as we didn't want that.

Moments later the ambulance showed up, carrying dani on a gurney inside.

"Only immediate family is allowed to ride." One of the medics said quickly.

"We're her brothers." Grayson told them.

What?

"Grayson we aren't-"

"Shut the hell up and get inside."
He muttered, nudging me.

We got in the ambulance, the doors shutting loudly behind us. Many medics surrounded Dani, causing me and gray to not see what was happening. Well, I kinda didn't want to see, I hate seeing Dani hurt. But then again, I did want to see, what is going on? About 5 minutes later, we arrived at the hospital, the doors of the vehicle opened and everyone rushed out, Gray and I right behind them.