Why Would You

Grayson's p.o.v- Waiting for Daniella to get up, I take in her presence. Hey! It's been 5 years.. Don't judge me. Her long brown hair was flowing off the couch, at the end of her hair was dip dyed pink. The only thing that bothered me was that her eyes were closed. I remembered when we were little.. She had piercing blue eyes.. I fell in love with them as soon as I met her. I've had a crush on baby dani since the 3rd grade. Everything about her is just perfect.. But me, Ethan, and her parents just had to ruin her. Damn it! All of sudden Dani started tossing and turning in her sleep, tears streamed down her face. "Ethan what do we do?!" I freaked. "Nothing. We wait. If we wake her up now, she'll be in shock and fear. We have to wait this out." It killed me to see her in so much pain.. Even though I caused half of it. Soon, dani started screaming, "No! Please stop! Triston please!" Triston? What the actual fuck is going on. Ethan and I shared a look, the same question running through our heads. And then she sat up, eyes wide, breathing hard and fast. She looked around, "Where-" Then Dani stopped, staring hard at me, soon it was like it all hit her with a ton of bricks. "P-Please don't hurt me! I'm so sorry but please!" She screamed, shaking. "Dani im not going to hurt you.." I whisper. Her eyes looked straight into mine, "Don't fucking call me Dani, you lost that chance a long time ago." I leaned back into my chair, my hands running through my hair.
"Why am I here?" She asked, but soon covered her mouth. "I didn't mean to speak! Please forgive me! Don't hurt me please..!" Ethan and I looked at each other, "Dani- Daniella," Ethan coughed, "We aren't going to hurt you, especially not just for asking a question." She nodded slowly, bringing her knees to her chest.

Ethan's P.O.V- There's something more to what she isn't telling us..
"Gray, can I speak to you alone?" Grayson nodded, Dani looked up at us, cold hearted. Making me even more sorry for everything. Gray and I walked upstairs to my room, "What the hell is going on?" I whisper yelled. "You think I know?!" Gray whispered back. "Do you think.. Do you think mom knows?" I wondered. "It wouldn't hurt to ask." Grayson and I walked to my moms room, knocking on the door. "Hey boys, how's Dani?" Mom smiled.
"Actually we have a few questions.." Gray trailed off. "Come in." Mom smiled, "so what's up?" "Do you know anything about Dani's family?" I blurted out. Moms eyes got wide, "I don't think I should be the one telling you.." She pointed back at the door, and there stood Dani, tears streaming down her face. "Dani-" Grayson started. "Don't start with me! I've barely been awake for 5 minutes and you have to already get into my business! Why? Why do you care now?! After 5 fucking years?! Now that you know I didn't do shit wrong, you think oh it's all good to get in to my business and it will all be good?! Because it's not all good! I hate you both!" Then she was out of sight.
I could literally feel my heart breaking. Why.. Why did we do this? All because one person...