I'll find you

Ethan's P.O.V- "Hey mom? Can you bring Gray, Dani and I some clothes? We are staying at her grandma's house tonight. Thanks, love you." I hung up to my moms voicemail and turned to Grayson.
"What do you think Dani meant when she said she's been cheated?" I asked. Grayson looked up at me, sadness in his eyes.
"I don't know, maybe she meant cheated on by a guy ya know?"
"I don't think so, she hasn't dated nobody, everyone hates her.." I trailed off. How could someone be so broken..
"She's been cheated by the world." Gray mumbled. What? Cheated by the world..? Oh.. "She was so so happy back then, and then it all took a turn for the worst out of nowhere... And we caused some of it." He continued, we ruined her.
"If I could take all her pain away, I would do it in a heart beat." I whisper, holding her hand.

Grayson's P.O.V- Me too..

Anonymous P.O.V- Where could she be? She knows where to meet me everyday! Now she disobeys me? I will find her. And I will kill her.

*Midnight*

Daniella's P.O.V- I woke up to banging on the window, next to me there was Ethan and Grayson sound asleep. Never thought id get here again.. I miss them so much. The banging continued, making me nervous. What if it's my dad? Oh my god. My dad! He's going to be so pissed! I shake Grayson awake, a tear slipping out of my eye. "Dani? What- What's wrong?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
"I-I'm s-sorry to w-wake you b-but there's s-someone b-banging on the w-window." I stutter. Grayson sits up and listens, the banging continuing.
"Get Ethan up. I'm going to call the cops."

Ethan's P.O.V- I was sleeping soundly when I woke up to Daniella shaking me and Gray on the phone.
"What's going on?" "S-someone's h-here." Dani stuttered, I got up and hugged her. "We're gonna be okay."
Moments later the cops showed up, the banging stopped and gunshots began making Daniella scream.
"Baby sh.. It's alright." Grayson rushed over and got on his knees to her height, kissing her forehead.
Then the police came in,
"Are you Grayson Dolan?" A man asked. Gray stood up and nodded, "Yes sir, this is Ethan and Daniella."
"Hello, my name is Officer Franico, and I do know Dani actually." Dani waved to the man, shaking slightly. "Grayson, I think you should come with me first, keep Dani here." Grayson nodded his slowly, what could be out there that's so bad.
"I need to go out there." Dani struggled to get out of my arms. "Daniell, you gotta stay here to the police clear it." I whisper in her ear. "LET ME GO!"

And then she was out of my grasp and out the door.

Daniella's P.O.V- I ran out the door and then stopped, almost passing out. There was picture on the ground and old toys of mine everywhere. Oh no..
"Dani? What-" Grayson started.
But he didn't finish,
"No no no no no. This can't be happening." I run over and grab the picture, crying.

The picture of my little sister lying dead on the floor.