I Give Up

Ethan's P.O.V- We sat there in silence, Dani slightly shaking. I looked around the place we were in, Dani's grandma's old house.. Haven't been here in years. And damn, the place was a little run down, but still really nice.
"Daniella.. We never wanted to leave you. I swear. And I know we didn't make the best choices to show it. We, I am not leaving you ever, ever again." Grayson stated, looking at her, waiting for her to show any emotion besides fear.
"I don't even care anymore! Do you know what it's like to get everything taken away from you? To have everything bad that's happened to you become your nightmare that repeats and repeats? Do you?! To have your old best friends best friend beat them to death everyday and then come home to alcoholics and drug addicts? Having everything good that's happened to you disappear in seconds? Tell me, do you know? I've been raped, beaten, broken, whipped, and cheated. I'm tired of everything and everything." She breathed deeply, catching her breath. I don't think Gray or I had anything to say, slowly Grayson wrapped his arms around Dani. She didn't fight it, my eyes widened, tears slowly streamed down her face.
"Shh.. It's gonna be alright." I leaned over and kissed her forehead, leaning my head on her shoulder.
"I give up.. I give up on this world." Dani mumbled, her eyes closing.
Gray and I shared a look, our poor baby Dani.. The world took what was good and sweet of her, now she's broke and alone..