Chapter 3

I had most of my classes before lunch with Bronny.
When it was finally lunch time i was looking for Tamia outside her class when i heard a deep voice come from behind me "lets go have lunch ma" i turned to see Bronny behind me. And he called ma😩
this boy gon kill me rn.
"sure lets go"
i texted Tamia to tell her i was gonna have lunch with Bronny and his friends and she replied with "😏" i rolled my eyes and continued to walk with Bronny until i saw the girl from earlier in Math class.
"guys this is Kianna..she's a Sophomore." Bronny said while sitting down.
A cute light skinned guy introduced himself first "I'm Mikey" he said while beaming at me. I shot a smile back to him.
"I'm Zaire." "I'm Brandon" I'm Amari". All the guys took turns to introduce themselves until it was time for that girl i Math class to introduce herself. "Hi,I'm Amara." she said with a light smile. I couldn't tell if it was fake.

Lunch was pretty cool. The guys are really funny too.
As i was getting up and heading to my next class i heard Mikey come up from behind me. "Physics?" he asked. I nodded.
"let's go bestie" he said in a girl voice while placing his hands around my shoulder. I laughed in response.

*time skip to the end of all classes*

I was in the parking lot waiting for Tamias slow ass.
"hey stranger" Bronny said while walking up to me.
"heyy." i said while smiling at him.
"i didn't get your number btw." Bronny said while unlocking his car.
"oh...sorry..lemme put it in your phone."
He gave me his phone and i gave him mine and i put in my number.
"thanks." Bronny said while smiling.
AND LAWDDDD HIS SMILEEE!
"well i gotta go..see you tomorrow." Bronny said while pulling me into a hug.
We hugged for not to long then he pulled away and got in his car and drove away.
All this happened and Tamia still ain't here yet.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number when she showed up shouting yet again💀
"I'M HERE BIAAAATCHH"
"this is the third time your shouting" i said while rolling my eyes.
"again sorry not sorry" she said while getting in the car.
"you need to learn how to talk like a normal person girl"
"normal is boring." she said while putting on some music on her phone.

We drove home while vibing to Saweetie.
"TAP TAP TAP IN. WAIST ON GLITTER. WAIST ON THINNER. AMA SHOW YOU HOW TO BAG A EIGHT FIGURE NIGGA" Tamia and i shouted the lyrics as we approached her house.
"bye bit-"
"omg you're talking normally." i cut her off
"nvm. BYEEEE BITCHHHHH."
I spoke too soon😭

*time skip*

I was in my room and i was about to take a shower when my phone dinged repeatedly and i checked to see what it was.

Instagram:bronny started following you.
iMessage: Bronny🤍:yo its Bronny.
Mikey: hey bestie🤪

I shut off my phone and took a shower first because i know if i open em messages i ain't gon shower.😭

I took my shower and was ready getting ready for bed until Bronnys name popped up on my screen.

Incoming FaceTime
Bronny🤍

I picked up and put my phone on the vanity waiting for Bronnys face to pop up.

"yo wass good" Bronny said while putting his face in the frame.

"nothin much just getting ready for bed..what about you boy?" i replied.

"same as you." "you look beautiful btw"
PAUSE PAUSE PAUSEEEEE THIS NIGGA FINNA GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK 😭
BRONNY JAMES JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL.
I'M DEAD.😭

BRONNY POV:
I facetimed Kianna before going to bed.
She picked up looking beautiful as ever..
Gosh what am i doing. I can't be catching feelings already. But i mean its hard not to..
She's gorgeous.
And her lips look so soft..i just wanna kiss the-
I was cut off by Kianna whisper yelling my name.
"Bronny hello"?
"oh sorry...i was just thinking about something."i replied while chuckling.
" thinking about me already."she said while laughing.
EXACTLY GIRL..I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU.
"maybe" i replied teasing her a little bit.

KIANNA POV:
Bronny was really teasing me here.
His hair looks so good. His pearly white teeth.
This boy is too fine its a crimeee😭😭
And don't get me started on his la-
I was cut off my Bronny whisper yelling my name.
"yo Kianna...you thinking about me now huh?" he said while laughing.
"you wish boy..you wish" i laughed as I said that.
But yes..yes i was thinking about you..Bronny..

END OF CHAPTER 3!
hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
thanks for reading<3