Chapter 4

Its Friday night. My first week at Sierra Canyon has been great. Basketball tryouts are next week on Tuesday. I'm kinda nervous but I'm not gonna stress about that right now.

I was about to go to bed when Mikey texted the group chat

homies🙄❤

Mikey🤪❤
y'all my parents ain't home
this weekend..we should hang at my
place tomorrow til Sunday.

Zaire🌚💜
fashoo..long as you got pizza I'm down.

Bronny🤍
bet.

TaMiA😭❤
yasss ama be there!

Amari😂🦋
ama turn up..
what about Kianna👀

                                          ama be there fashoo
Amara
yarr fashoo ama turn up!

After texting the group chat.I went to bed i was tired asf!

THE NEXT DAY.

Its Saturday and I'm excited because we're all hanging at Mikey's place for the weekend. I asked my mom if i could go and she was cool with it as long as I'm back by 6pm tomorrow.
I can't wait to get closer with the group especially with Bronny.

"YOOOOOO WASSUP BIT-" Tamia came through the door yelling but was cut off by my mom.

"now i know yo ass know better than to come in yelling."

FINALLY SOMEONE'S TELLING HER TO STOP YELLING.
"sorry Maya" Tamia said to my mom.
"Its alright Mia..you girls should get ready so you can get going." my mom told me and Tamia.
"yeah we're gonna get ready right now ma" i told my mom while running up the stairs to my room.

"Girl that outfittt iss Cuuuuteee!" Tamia said hyping me up.
"thanks girl..yours ain't too bad bih" i said to Tamia.
"Bronnys not gonna be able to keep em eyes offa you" Tamia said while fixing her hair.
I blushed a little at the thought of Bronny seeing me in this outfit.
"we should take insta pics sis!" i suggested.
"i was already gonna do that bitch...now come on..I'll take your pics you..take mine" Tamia told me while grabbing my arm leading me outside.

take mine" Tamia told me while grabbing my arm leading me outside

liked by bronny, tamia_ and 6,287 others.
kiannacarter i see you🤍 PC: @tamia_
load 345 comments.

kiannacarter i see you🤍 PC: @tamia_load 345 comments

likes by mikey,kiannacarter and 6,123 others.
tamia_ 💛
@mikey mines💛
↪ @tamia_ 💛💛

*time skip to the car drive to Mikeys place

"okay hol on girl..why the fuck is Mikey calling you his in the comments?" i ask Tamia who's wearing a stupid smile on her face.
"GIRL I'M TALKIN TO YOU" i say a little bit irritated.
"oh uh what was you sayin?" Tamia asks and i give her a look that would make her feel dumb.
"what?" she askes again.
" I'm asking why Mikey called you his in the comments dumbass?"
"oh uh.."she stutters on her own words.
"its been a week but y'all already wrapped around others fingerssss huh..
i see y'all!
Tamia just rolled her eyes and laughed.

This is the first time Tamia's speechless..she must really like Mikey.

*time skip to Mikeys house*

Tamia and i get out of the car and i spot Bronnys car in the drive way and butterflies form in my stomach instantly!!
"yo yo yo y'all look fire" Mikey says while hugging the both of us.
I make my way inside and see Bronny in the Kitchen doing whatever he's doing and smiles when he sees me.
His smile is to die forrrrrr!!
"heyy Kia" Bronny says while hugging me for a minute or so.
"hey Bronny." i say beaming at him.
"you look amazing" Bronny says looking a little nervous.
i blush and look down at my feet.
"thanks Bronny..you look good too"
"thanks.." he laughs while saying it.

Its been like an hour and Zaire and Amari got here and we all ate some pizza and watched a movie.

"okay let's talk about the sleeping issue" Mikey says coming from upstairs.
"what sleeping issue bro" Zaire asks.
"well..i don't gat enough beds for every single one of y'all so we gotta share..so you need to pick who you gon share with."Mikey says leaving all of us just sitting there silent for a second.
"uh..Tamia you can crash with me..if you want of course I'm not forc-" Mikey says but gets cut off by Tamia.
"Sure it's perfect" Tamia says while smiling widely.

I wanted to make a move and ask Bronny if he wanted to crash with me but then Amara walked in and asked what was going on.
"we're just picking who we wanna share a a bed with." Zaire explained.
Amara nodded.
"Bronny can I-" I was about to ask Bronny if i could crash with him and Amara cut me off.
"In that case I'm crashing with Bronny" Amara said while beaming at Bronny.

WHO DA FAWK DOES THIS BITCH THINK SHE IS..COMING IN FROM NO WHERE CUTTING ME OFF AND CHOOSING TO CRASH WITH BRONNY..HELL NAWWWW
Bronnys not my man but still💀✋🏾

END OF CHAPTER 4
What will happen next?