Chapter 9

I was crying happy tears. Bronny had set out a cute dinner date out on the beach with rose petals. I turned around when i heard Bronny start to speak.
"Kianna, I've fallen for you hard. Your beautiful,kind,funny and talented. I promise to take care of you and make you happy however way i can,Will you be my girlfriend?"
"yessss." i said as Bronny slid the promise ring onto my finger.
I hugged him tight.  I was so happy and excited to see where this will go.

*meanwhile*

TAMIA POV:
Mikey invited me to his house for netflix and chill.
I hoped it was without netflix.
I'd gotten a huge on crush Mikey ever since we started spending alot of time together.
I wonder if he likes me back.

*time skip to Mikeys house*
"Hey ma." Mikey greeted me with a hug.
I returned the hug. "hey Mikey."
"Ight i got some snacks..so what we finna watch." Mikey said while taking my bag and placing it on a chair.
"lets check and see." I said while we both sat on the sofa.
I sat leaving a good gap between us.
"what tryna do..come here." Mikey said while pulling me into his arms.
I giggled in response and we started browsing through Netflix looking for what to watch.
"How about Sci-fi? I asked.

"that's ight let's watch IO."
The movie was going great so far. Mikey seemed to like it too ion know.
The characters in the movie had a kissing scene and just sitting there watching them was hella awkward.
"i wish that was me and you." Mikey whispered but loud enough for me to hear.
"y-you wanna makeout?"
"hell ya." Mikey said while pausing the movie.

Mikey leaned in and looked at my eyes then down to lips and ran his fingers across my shoulder.
"I wanna do this the right way."
"whatchu mean the right way." i asked inching back.
"i mean that i wanna have you as mine officially." Mikey said with a smirk.
I blushed and smiled at him.

"So Tamia, I've spent a lot of time with you the past few weeks. Watching you smile warms my heart. Seeing you laugh makes me happy. And i wanna be the one to make you happy. Will you be girl."

Tears of joy come running down my face as he said those words.
"yess imma be your girl." I said while jumping on to him and our lips met for the first time.
Its better than i could have imagined.
I'm excited to see where this will go.

END OF CHAPTER 9.
Sorry i haven't been updating...i been hella busy w school😭
thx for reading<3!