Chapter 8

KIANNA POV:
Its been a week since tryouts and i made the team. Me and Bronny have gotten closer. He's taken me out two dates so far. I like how things are going between us.

"you look dumb smiling like that." Tamia said while smacking my hand.
"ugh you're annoying." i rolled my eyes.
"ok but get yo ugly ass out the car." Tamia said while smacking my hand again.
This girl be getting on my nerves.

I get out of the car and i spot Bronny and Amara talking. ngl i started boiling. What was he doing talking to her? To make everything worse...Amara pulled Bronny into a hug and kissed his cheek.
Hell nawwww.
I walked up to them and said "owk so what do you think you're doing kissin my man up?"
"your man.?" Amara said while rolling her eyes.
"ye-yes." i said knowing that Bronny wasn't really my man YET.
"Amara I'm gonna need you to stop coming on to me...like fr doe." Bronny finally spoke up.
"so y'all actually dating.?" Amara asked raising her voice a little bit.
Bronny put hid arm around my waist and nodded.
Amara stormed off.
"so uh...we're dating now?" i asked still kinda processing what just happened.
"i mean kinda...yeah..I just need to ask you  in a cute way." Bronny said while chuckling and holding my hand.
"okay B." i said giving him a kiss and walked to my class.

BRONNY POV:
I'd been planning a way to ask Kianna to be my girlfriend for the past week and i finally found the perfect way to do it. I hope she likes it.
"you and Kianna really look dumb smiling to yourselves like that." Tamia said while giving me a stank face.
"as if you don't do that whenever you think about Mikey." i replied smirking.
"so you were thinking about Kianna.?"
"i-i wasn't shut up." I said and laughed afterwards.
"weirdos." Tamia said while rolling her eyes playfully.

*time skip to after school*

KIANNA POV:
"ok where are we going Lebron.?"
"Bronny." he says before adding "if i told you...it would ruin the surprise."
"fineeee."i said slumping back in my seat.

After like 30 minutes of driving and vibing to Juice Wrld.
Bronny finally stopped the car and said "k we're here."
He got out of the car and came round to my side and opened the my door.
"why thank you young sir." I said in a British accent.
Bronny just laughed and pulled out a blindfold.
"is that a blindfold?" i asked already knowing what it was but still asked anyway.
"no its money." Bronny said sarcastically.
i rolled my eyes and chuckled a little.
He turned me around slightly and turned me around slightly and tied the blindfold around my eyes. He took my hand and led me to wherever we were going.
I stumbled a few times.
"alright we're here...take your blindfold off." I did as Bronny as said.
"OH MY GOSH BRONNY." I said as tears exited my eyes.

END OF CHAPTER 8.
Thanks for reading<3.
"