Part 6

That night, I had spent in my Grandmother's house. They didn't care, and besides, quoting my abuela's words 'a girl who does have a family that wants her, should not be living away from them' to this everyone agreed. My cousins were all wanting to spent the whole night drinking and letting loose, however, I said we should leave that for  tomorrow night and instead, agreed to have a sleepover.

I wore one of Maya's nightgown, since I didn't have anything as of this minute. Maya handed me a pink lacey nightgown, which I really didn't like, but agreed because she said that all of the others were in the laundry.

 Maya handed me a pink lacey nightgown, which I really didn't like, but agreed because she said that all of the others were in the laundry

 As I entered, both Marcus and Diego eyed me for a second, before turning there gaze away to the floor realizing that they were eyeing me. "Diego," I asked while sitting down next to Marcus, "won't you invite Camila, to join us?" He cleared his throat before speaking, "she is getting ready" Maya and I both smirked victoriously, as Camila (Diego's wife) entered the room to sit next to Diego glaring at me as she did so.

Camila had brown wavy hair that reached her shoulder blades, and her eyes were a dark shade of hazel.

"We will play, " Maya spoke as she broke the awkward silence, "spin the bottle with truth and dares, everybody okay with that?" We all nodded in agreement. "I'll go first!" She spoke again with a hint of excitement.  The bottle landed on me.

"Truth or dare?" She asked me

"mmmm... let's go with dare!" I answered back

"Brave!" Diego mumbled

"Okay.... I dare you to call your fiancé, and insult him to whatever extreme you like, and put it on speaker so we can all hear!"

After minutes of fighting with Maya, I dialed Jake's number. After 3 ringtones his voice came trough, "hello?"

"Hi Jake" I answered back

"Tricky? Tricky! Whatever you saw today wasn't how it was...."

Before he could say anything, I rudely interrupted and put sassiness in my voice, "What language are you speaking Jake? Oh right, bullsh**!"

Jake sighed, "Tricks, let me explain myself, I want you back,"

He was going to say something again, but like the last time, I interrupted, "you know, you might still want me, but... you have to get in line! Actually you know, I should be thanking you!"

"Thanking me?" He replied in confusion.

"Yeah" I smiled, "for showing me what I don't want in a man!" I said louder

"Tricky please, just listen, is there any place we can meet so I can tell you everything"

After a long pause, he continued, "Tricky, are you there?"

"Yeah, you know what Jake, I would actually continue with this conversation, but I don't wanna waste any more time from my precious life! You know what, the time that I liked most about our relationship, is that it doesn't exist anymore! I feel so sorry for the next girl you date! See you never!" With that I cut the line and looked at everyone around me. Shock was spread over there faces. "You know what," Maya smiled, "THAT WAS AMAZING! I didn't think you had it in you! Wow girl, really showed him where he stands in you life now!" Everybody laughed and agreed, except Camila. "You know what, that felt really good, and to be honest, I didn't think I had it in me either!" I exclaimed laughing. "Drinks are on me tomorrow!" Diego butt in on our conversation. Maya got up and opened her mini fridge to reveal a bottle of whiskey in there. She took it out as she declared, "this calls out for drinks!" We all cheered. We all had one except Camila. She whispered something in Diego's ears. 

His eyes widened with terror, "what?" He whispered as almost what he heard was horrible. Camila repeated what she said, which made us all look at each other in confusion. "Di? Diego?" I questioned him. Camila got up and left smirking proudly at herself. "Diego?" Marcus nearly screamed as Diego came out of his thoughts. "What did she say?" I asked him, apprehension building inside me. "She said..." he answered with gulping, "that, she is... pregnant!" We all were shocked. I was the first one to jump onto him and hug him, "Congrats!" I said excitedly. "No, you don't understand..." he whispered as he pushed me off him, "she can't be pregnant with my child." I was confused at first, but that was replaced by shock as I realized what had happened. I let my hand cover my mouth. 'Oh no' I thought...

A bit of a suspenseful ending, do you think Camila is lying? What will Diego do now, and what does this mean for the family?

I didn't forget about Tricky/Sofia's name, that will be answered in the next chapter! I'm sorry for not uploading sooner and I will try to upload one a week, or maybe twice if I have more time! Hope you guys like it so far? Vote and comment about feedback would be appreciated! Thank you! 💕