13: Lies.

[Reminder that this isn't focused nor solely following the friends "timeline" all too well this is mainly focused on things outside of that with mentions of the show here and there! I'm not sure how closely I'll be including the friends scripts/plots going forward but you'll see it every now and then (:]

"David," The interviewer began his words. David now doing his simultaneous rounds of press for both his upcoming film and the season of friends. Interviews that he still hasn't gotten used to. "There has been so much written about you and the cast lately. Of course, this is something inevitable with the fame that the show has gotten over the past couple of seasons. I'm referring to well the rumours surrounding you and your co director, Diana Silvers." A picture now of the two of them from the premiere popped up on the screen. David didn't react but smiled slightly and nodded. "Are you two in a relationship?"

David moved around in his chair slightly which just looked like he was getting comfortable. However, he was buying time to answer the question. David thinking back to himself that he did in fact tell his publicist to stray away from any questions surrounding tabloid rumours. Guess this question wasn't thought of until now.

"We're friends." He answered shortly. "She's a good friend, I heard good things about her from other colleagues but no we aren't in a relationship."

Jennifer is watching the interview while doing her nightly routine. Rolling her eyes when the question about her boyfriend's love life was called into question. The two haven't went public with their relationship yet, which was Jennifer's decision and one that David respected. But, seeing things like this in actual media – interviews, published magazines (non-tabloids) etc. makes her wish they were already out to the public. It's one big push and pull.

"Honey just turn that off." David walked into their bedroom followed by Norman walking behind.

"It's entertaining." She laughed it off.

"I can see your ears already going red just turn it off, we talk about friends, the five of you then I walk off." David knows just how much this affects Jennifer.

"I just wish they wouldn't ask those things you know?"

"I know. Just focus on your own press junkets now. We'll be seeing less and less of each other since you'll be promoting so much now." David said approaching Jennifer hugging her then kissing the top of her head. "Do you really want to think about the press right before you'll be doing the same thing?"

"Good point."

"Always a good point."

David went to get the remote to turn off the tv but the question that was asked next caught Jen's attention. A question that David didn't tell her was asked of him during this interview.

"So, you and Diana are not in a relationship?"

"Sorry to all the tabloids but no we aren't she's just a friend. We did make a good movie together though I might add." David spoke to hopefully get the attention back to why he was even on this talk show to begin with. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

"Shifting onto your love life now, you were previously in a relationship, correct?"

"I was."

"Are you looking into dating again or is that just out of the picture." David knew that this interviewer wanted to get to a tabloid headline. Some sort of expose on how he reveals that he is in a relationship.

"I just want to focus on my career here, whatever comes next to it is just a contentment. My private life is something I do hold away from the public, but I am just overall happy with my life."