16: Reality Check Part One.

Author's Note: Welcome to yet another chapter. As always let me know your thoughts! (The Morning Show Season 2 is out now so if you watch that enjoy it too hehe).

People tell you about how nice it would be to be famous. How will the world suddenly change and life before you know it? Well, that won't be the same. Because now, more than the people you know, know your name. Now, the world knows your name. Frankly no one can prepare you for that.

Jennifer and David were met with more paparazzi than they had anticipated. Taking the red eye from Los Angeles would have meant they got to London right before the sun would start to rise. David thinking that this would mean no one would notice their arrival. But, he forgot to realize it wasn't just any other people. It was them. Two actors from the cast of FRIENDS.

As Jennifer noticed the cameras from the distance she put on her sunglasses and just turned to David. In an instant with just that look he knew that she wanted security, but there was no one there in sight. Taking the initiative, he just nodded and went to ask someone to escort them outside, confirming that the car that's supposed to get them was waiting.

"You have everything?" David asked Jennifer to which she just nodded.

As soon as the pair walked outside of the airport they were met with flashes. Cameras practically blinding both. Screams about the show, screams about the two of them. But they could care less at this point, they are just both tired and wanting to rest. Knowing that there are scenes to block for the wedding finale later tonight.

"At least they're actually thinking we're together now." David tried to make light of the situation.

"Took them long enough." Jennifer chimed in.

Their plan was to keep quiet until the premiere of Jennifer's movie. However, allegedly photos got leaked of the two of them leaving their house on the way to the airport. Representatives denied of any relationship, but now more people are cautious.

"I can't believe I have to watch you get married in London." Jennifer said jokingly after a few moments of silence. Their drive to the hotel still being a few minutes away.

"Don't sound too excited now." David joked too.

"Out of all the scenes we have to play it's this one." Jennifer said sighing. "This will top the breakup scene for me, for sure." She confessed.

David and Jennifer had talks about their characters for hours. Sometimes at night when neither could sleep it would be that topic they would think about out loud. Someone would always bring up the breakup scene and the other would think about the different times their characters could have ended up together. Which in David's eyes? Plenty of times. But neither talked about just how hard it was to "breakup" with one another. When in reality that was the start of their multiple honest truths that ultimately led them to be together.

"I'd replace you with Helen (actress who played Emily) any day." David said.

Jennifer noted how he said their names and not the actors. Her stomach for some reason filled with a feeling she hasn't felt before.

"Pitch that to writers and see what they say." Jennifer finally replied. David just laughed lightly. Meanwhile the topic of marriage and getting married is now in Jennifer's mind on the way to the hotel. They have talked about it, in passing. Just once. That conversation felt nothing like how she felt now. They weren't even together for a year yet. Almost a year.

"You okay?" David asked after noticing a shift in Jennifer. "Feel free to sleep, we have a long time before we need to meet up with everyone if you're tired."