15: Anywhere With You

Authors Note: Hi everyone, this chapter's timeline will move along quite fast! So just look at what I call "day tags or location tags" ahah. Disclaimer I DO NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH THE SHOW OR THE CAST!! With that being said: as always I appreciate the reviews, and have fun with this chapter just as I enjoyed writing!

Two weeks before the flight to London — Season 4 Finale
One week after the interview

"Jennifer Aniston seen with a mystery man leaving stage 24 towards her car." The entertainment reporter started. "We all know, correction, all of America knows that the friends actress is secretly in a relationship. Could this be her boyfriend? We have reached out to Aniston's rep for a comment."

Jennifer shut off the tv and approached the rest of her co-actors turned friends that were surrounding the kitchen counter. The show is on a break until the finale begins filming in London which gives the six of them time for each other and to relax with their own families.

"Wine?" Courteney lifted her glass as Jennifer joined them, to which she nodded.

"I can't believe you won't be joining us in London, Lisa." Jen looked over at her friend whom is ready to give birth within the coming weeks.

"You all can hide from the paparazzi without me." She joked. "Maybe in London everyone will realize that it's you two together and not one of our Assistant Directors on set." It was everyone's turn to laugh.

Over the past week David and Jen haven't been necessarily hiding their relationship from the public. In fact they've been going out more normally, even out publicly with their friends' partners.

"I kind of like it, no one is bothering us." David smiled putting his arm around Jennifer's shoulders. "Not yet."

"At this point we're just laughing at who else they'd think I'm dating. Yesterday it was you Matty." Jen pointed at LeBlanc.

"You think that this would be the easiest thing, you both played America's onscreen couple!" LeBlanc spoke passionately making Jen laugh. "How hard is it to believe that you two are dating in real life?"

"Maybe it's because he denied even being in a relationship." Jen looked up at her boyfriend.

"And... moving on." David tried to divert the conversation. "Everyone packed?"

That night as everyone left to go back to their homes their last conversation as a group stayed between Jennifer and David. Things normally are light between the six of them or if anything it's asking for advice with their life troubles. But, they hardly talk about work. That became their secret rule. Until this last conversation.

"So what's the plan?" Matt asked once they were all just sitting outside. "No tell all interview? A surprise at a red carpet?"

Jennifer shook her head and laughed. "You mean how David and I tell everyone we're dating?"

"It won't necessarily be anything to worry about right?" David asked looking at Jen who reassured him it won't.

"You two are naive." Lisa spoke flatly. "Nothing to worry about? Ross and Rachel getting together nothing to worry about? Think the sentence again." She raised her eyebrow looking at the couple. "I'm all for this. For you two, the reason we're asking is so we can also be ready to back you two up."

"Back us up?" Jennifer asked.

"Jenny, they'll be asking everyone. We just want to know what to tell them." Matthew Perry chimed in.

"Well honestly we don't know." Jennifer spoke honestly. "Maybe when we're in London. His family doesn't properly know." Which is true, David's parents and sister as well as Jennifer's father are set to have lunch at the house shortly before the couple leaves for London.